MY new GWP

Guest wildogman

Guest wildogman

nice one dudes and kiwi the breeder dident dock this lot the bitch l0l dad was pist our last gwp had shorty so yeah our vet says he can do somet about it soon or in another couple months :) i'll keep posted

FIRSTLOT322.jpg haven't got the plesure of one just yet but i plan on running two on everything when the puppies are born, been waiting for a while now for the right line. thats sam my last gwp, great dog but had to be put down, epilepsy. they are good for all game on our shores, from quail to pigs and deer

Guest wildogman

true man and youres looks same as my old 1 awesome dogs best allrounder like you said :) awesome so you are waiting for a couple thats good as we was moving to nz a while back :) no snakes or feck all l0l would off been goood as

cheers wildogman

• 2 weeks later...

well i have a gwp dog as of this morninng, nearly two with a season and half under his belt on birds, very easy going temp and hunts well. he's a bag of bones at the moment so i'll put a bit of weight on him til i give him a run. has a few aussie dogs in pedigree as well. post a pic lata.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wildogman

thanks kiwi loooking goood there my ones comeing a long very well pints at slightest sounds its good one i need to go to gun club to get him uest to sounds of guns and that and yeah he's little aragont tho l0l and yeah he's comeing a long very nicely thanks for post i'll get some more pics up sooon...

wildogman

Kiwi how many gwp's you got dude and what you hunt with youres etc u got any pics and what can they hunt..? u cought any rabbits ? thanks man

I have a bitch pointer that I use for hunting, and marking in for the terriers. I have tried to stop her running in on rabbits, but she has been close to hare, fox and has actualy rolled a roe deer over, so am sure she will do rabbits for you mate.

Good huntin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wildogman

yeah marrajack for ya post and yeah i think they wana be on any action possible i say l0l and i hope to get him out sooon nearly full adult size get him on a couple rabbit hunts 1st and maybe retreave if i go out with my mate and yeah good hunting all :)

wildogman