Ferreting accomplice wanted

I am wanting someone to accompany me out ferreting on occasions,

I know in the longnetting part of the section I said I wont trust people out ferreting with me again but I am willing to trust again aslong as they are keen and respectfull towards me, the quarry, and my equipment.

If you have ferrets and nets then that would be great if not then you can help me with mine.

I would prefer someone with a car but that isn't a problem if you don't and I do have a few bits of permission around my way.

I don't mind what age you are aslong as you are trustworthy and won't go behind my back or poach on any of my permission.

Oh and I forgot to add I am from around Watford.

If you are intrested let me know and we will arrange a day and time to meet up.

JoeD

word of advice joe.... as you know theres a few of us on here who are tight, dont need to mention names !!! and people like that are hard to come by "life long friends".. keep the permission to yourself and only invite mates who you know if you need the company...

theres too many shit heads out there who would stab you in the back..

word of advice joe.... as you know theres a few of us on here who are tight, dont need to mention names !!! and people like that are hard to come by "life long friends".. keep the permission to yourself and only invite mates who you know if you need the company...

theres too many shit heads out there who would stab you in the back..

Thats pretty spot on mate you have hit the nail on the head

I know in the longnetting part of the section I said I wont trust people out ferreting with me again but I am willing to trust again aslong as they are keen and respectfull towards me, the quarry, and my equipment.

If you have ferrets and nets then that would be great if not then you can help me with mine.

I would prefer someone with a car but that isn't a problem if you don't and I do have a few bits of permission around my way.

I don't mind what age you are aslong as you are trustworthy and won't go behind my back or poach on any of my permission.

JoeD

why is there no one like this in wales !!!. joeD you must be a good lad to take someone out with you that you havent even seen before :thumbs:

JoeD

Joe,

I will come along with you. I have been out with people on here. I live in Essex and have transport.

I am married with kids and just like to have few days out in the countryside with people who are like minded.

I have equipment, dogs, ferrets and am BASC insured.

Thanks

Rich