my jill had 14 kits, will be selling 10, PARENTS = the jill is an albino and the hob is a half polecat, both excellent workers, have worked great from a young age. The kits will be ready in about 5 weeks, there 1 week today, looking for about £25 each or may do a deal for more than one. you can call me on 07999414905 or leave a message on here, cheers, kev

gone down to £20
i only breed my jills when i want to keep one or two back and i only charge £5 to very good homes and ive sold both my kits already .

20/25 each , what are they? working from birth ? .. there ferrets mate , pick em up for free or as little as £3 alot of people i know do £5 a pair of kits , good luck shifting them all same

CL

i can relate to what your sayen lawrence, but i agree with coursing lad. the price of ferrets all of a sudden has went through the roof. considering the amount of ferrets that you can pick up for free to good homes on this site £20 seems a bit steep. with no disrespect to you bigtigue ive just breed some kits for my own use, but the rest i'll be giving away for free or at the very most £5 each. but each to there own. all the best with the sale. carp king

I am realy suprised that someone has payed you this much money for them, it is rediculous if you ask me. That is the price the garden centers sell them for! They do indeed give you alot of sport, but sorry to say mate, most people on here sell them for £5 each.

All the best with the sale,

Alex