• 5 months later...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use your brains here lads....

use our brains. .meaning what??

what do you use,a shovel??

MEANING AFTER YOU'VE USED YOUR SHOVEL TO FREE YOUR TRAPPED TERRIER AS THE LAW STATES WE CAN, YOU DISPATCH YOUR QUARRY QUICKLY AND HUMAINLY WITH A FIREARM.

Sorry lads just logged on and this post came up did'nt realise it was an old one until after i'd replied y.i.s

MEANING AFTER YOU'VE USED YOUR SHOVEL TO FREE YOUR TRAPPED TERRIER AS THE LAW STATES WE CAN, YOU DISPATCH YOUR QUARRY QUICKLY AND HUMAINLY WITH A FIREARM.

Sorry lads just logged on and this post came up did'nt realise it was an old one until after i'd replied y.i.s

It's donkeys old mate. I found AK photo and thought I'd reply. :hunter:

It's donkeys old mate. I found AK photo and thought I'd reply. :hunter:IVE USED MANY FIREARMS ON DIGS FOOT AND MOUTH CANT SAY IVE A SPECIAL FAVOURITE USED .32 .38 FIXED BOLT 4.10 12 BORE DISPATCHING FOX 410 GOOD AS OUT SHOT FOX IN ROCK HOLE ONCE WITH .32 EARS STILL RINGING BUT ONLT FIREARM I HAD WITH US REGARDS DABBER

Edited by DABCHICK
Guest ROUGH COATED

AK-47, when you have to positivley kill every mother fu**er in the godamn room..........................

Like this beauty!!! Gun that is. :D

Ive shot the AK47 in the USA f*****g EXCELLANT GUN HAHAHAHAH

AK-47, when you have to positivley kill every mother fu**er in the godamn room..........................

Like this beauty!!! Gun that is. :D

Ive shot the AK47 in the USA f*****g EXCELLANT GUN HAHAHAHAH

Yes brilliant gun. Pic was from Poland. Everyone on exercise had a sidearm too.:D

quote"

Probably get shit for this of know it alls but still I'll tell you any way.

A couple of years ago a keeper friend of mine rang and told me a story about losing his two terriers to ground, nothing unusual for keepers your all thinking, but its how he lost them that's important. He had dug his old terrier out to a fox a few foot deep and dispatched the fox with his shotgun, he then let's his terrier in to retrieve the body and get his reward, he also let in a unentered pup to have a look and bingo the pup's pulling away at Charlie to. Now this is where it starts to go tit's up wards, he pours himself a cup of tea and has a natter to his mate, after a minute or two he realizes the dogs are a bit quiet, back he go's but it's to late, both dog's are dead. Now your all thinking bollocks, but that's not the end of my little story, smart arse that i am i think to my self what a load of bollock's, his dog's must of stashed and he's banged em. The next day I'm exercising my dog when he gets in a drain behind my house, don't panic i tells myself phoned my son and down he comes with shotgun and shovel, i opened up the drain end and there he is "Charlie" couldn't reach him but could with the gun, it was a safe shot all of the fox blocking all of the tube, and there was a good tight bend in the drain, so i took the shot, ten or twenty minutes went by still no dog so fu*k it i smash the drain, only to find one dead fox and a very dead dog. Before any numpty says i shot my own dog bollocks, there wasn't a single mark on him, i know because i tore my self to pieces and had a damned ."unquote.

Sorry to put you through more pain mate but if you shot the fox point blank and the dog was the other side ,then you did shoot your dog .

Edited by foxdropper