English bull terrier dog first offer taken

ok then when u put u were re-homeing him if i turned around and said here u go theres £200 u wouldnt of even vetted my house u would of took the money then looked for another dog to make a quick dolla on

So how many dogs have i supposedly done this with then? If you offered me a grand mate after all the trouble you have tried to create i wouldnt entertain i thought you where serious it just sounds like your a stirrer jmo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hubbs are you a member of the labour party because your trying to claim your expenses back lol you havent a moat what wants cleaning as well i think hubbs real name is gordon brown lol

hubbs are you a member of the labour party because your trying to claim your expenses back lol you havent a moat what wants cleaning as well i think hubbs real name is gordon brown lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

So how many dogs have i supposedly done this with then? If you offered me a grand mate after all the trouble you have tried to create i wouldnt entertain i thought you where serious it just sounds like your a stirrer jmo

oh looks like you have dug a even bigger hole u cock If you offered me a grand mate after all the trouble you have tried to create i wouldnt entertain

so if i didnt say anything and offed u the money u wanted u would have took my hand off

fu@kin write i would want my expences back on a £200 dog chew :tongue2:

I saw straight through you mate you commented on the wall about me last night then sent me a pm to see what you could get it for im sorry but bells rang mate , and after the crap your coming out with i was right thank fook.

I saw straight through you mate you commented on the wall about me last night then sent me a pm to see what you could get it for im sorry but bells rang mate , and after the crap your coming out with i was right thank fook.

pity derby lad was deaf lol big ben would have been ringing with you lol

Edited by sugarplums

Im just not letting my dog go to pricks is that wrong, I think id rather have him put down thankyou

hubbs mate why the feck did u get him lol you want 200 pound profit bu tyou wont let him to go to a good hoe for nothing now u killing him and that will cost 50 notes lmao can i have some of your ganag mate lol you on a wind up arent u lol best thread and joke i seen in years

Im just not letting my dog go to pricks is that wrong, I think id rather have him put down thankyou

hubbs mate why the feck did u get him lol you want 200 pound profit bu tyou wont let him to go to a good hoe for nothing now u killing him and that will cost 50 notes lmao can i have some of your ganag mate lol you on a wind up arent u lol best thread and joke i seen in years

now he going to die lol all for chewing a leader lmao hope our lass doesnt find teh stains by the computer lool im a dead man lmao