English bull terrier dog first offer taken

Hubbs, why not go and look around His place to see If you think He's suitable? The Money should be Irrelevant ;)

Butch

Cheers pal thats exactly what i wanted to hear its been blown totally out of proportion its just some of the comments made by this guy made me think twice.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean i sounded young with a few things i said ?

u said derbylad said to sell him if he didnt get on but when he poseted earler he sounded shocked !

he will have a good home with me i have put the offer on the table the balls in your court now fella

to me it sounds i have got the dog for £50 f**k it sell it for £200 or what ever you tried then when u got caught out say it killed the cat witch cost £200 so your back would be coved

Hubbs, why not go and look around His place to see If you think He's suitable? The Money should be Irrelevant ;)

Butch

Cheers pal thats exactly what i wanted to hear its been blown totally out of proportion its just some of the comments made by this guy made me think twice.

Youve been caught at it mate.You are not fit to have the dog or anyones trust,and now you are trying to make yourself look good but you are just digging a big hole for yourself.
what do you mean i sounded young with a few things i said ?

u said derbylad said to sell him if he didnt get on but when he poseted earler he sounded shocked !

he will have a good home with me i have put the offer on the table the balls in your court now fella

to me it sounds i have got the dog for £50 f**k it sell it for £200 or what ever you tried then when u got caught out say it killed the cat witch cost £200 so your back would be coved

You do not know me pal have a look on google mate i paid £200 for a bengal for the missus you cant even buy them for that .. Thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard mate. He must have been shocked because he knew i was getting on really well with him and how chuffed i am with him. By the end of the day yes the ball is in my court and i dont expect that crap off someone i told i was interested in selling them the dog. I dont know what your trying to prove through trying to dig up crap.. its not gonna convince me you are slightly suitible for this dog i said i wanted the best home not first so dont be fooled if thats the attitude of a person claiming to be serious about this dog then you need to think again.. do your homework before accusing me of being a fraud.. My missus told me to get rid i dont really want to unless its an extremly good home, thats why i put the pice high because i really dont wanna get rid.... I know where people are coming from and thats fair but im not in it for the money i just dont wanna be insulted by people thinking hes worth f~~k all, hes better than that so im not gonna have people trying to make something of nothing im not letting anybody jus have him im really reluctant to let him go but im not gonna kennel him 24/7 and i dont want him going elsewhere like it either, it defys the point i may aswell keep him.. If i get rid then i would like another lurcher so it makes sence as if i had a dog off someone that i know was looked after then i know this one would be too. So dont insult me by thinkin theres anything in it because if i wanted to make money there is enough free or cheap dogs on here so id be doing it all the time.. He is not suitable , i didnt say unwanted so make of that what you will im not going to let an idiot or someone i find unsuitable have him and remember he is my dog not a frigging toy so thats the point im getting to. so sensible replys please or serious offers by this i mean serious homes or someone that has understood me and may hav a nice lurcher available and please remember i did not advertise on this site for 250 quid so please no messers

all this shit about money and offers isnt a good home for life better than any body's money ?

Yes it is and i havent found one yet pal and i will not be intimidatedin to letting him go to someone i dont know!!

all this shit about money and offers isnt a good home for life better than any body's money ?

Yes it is and i havent found one yet pal and i will not be intimidatedin to letting him go to someone i dont know!!

well in that case ask around your mates and family see if thay are interested?

One of my mates really wants him and it is a really good home hed love him but its a barge so it put me off .. But i wont be selling to idiots

One of my mates really wants him and it is a really good home hed love him but its a barge so it put me off .. But i wont be selling to idiots

if i was you i would rather my mate add him then that way i could still see the dog ;) but by the sounds of it your in it for the money but thats jmo

if i was you i would rather my mate add him then that way i could still see the dog ;) but by the sounds of it your in it for the money but thats jmo

Its not like that the fact is i thought id get some real interest from real people as i said ive not advertised on here for 250 i never said what i wanted , the fact is someone was trying to make me out to be someone im not, and i hate that.

Its not like that the fact is i thought id get some real interest from real people as i said ive not advertised on here for 250 i never said what i wanted , the fact is someone was trying to make me out to be someone im not, and i hate that.

so what your trying to say is you got the dog for £50 hoping someone will offer you more e.g£250 for an easy profit tut tut and talk about dogs been past from piler to post :(

i dont expect that crap off someone i told i was interested in selling them the dog.

did u say that to me ????? no

just admit it your just in it for some easy money at the end of it

thats all it is mate an easy profit makes me fooking sick :angry:

I was basically considering the 50 quid but the person involved started being daft i mean can i not even think about it, i dont know this lad from adam and considering he has dogs i would only like to see them to see if they where healthy and basically see if the person had his head screwed on i didnt rule anything out im just not gonna feel like im gonna get pushed into it!