English bull terrier dog first offer taken

Picked the little bugger up today well chuffed cheers mate, Hes just met my dogs and is absalutely cream crackered :):)

sound pleased for you he looked the biz in that new collar did he get on ok with your dogs? what was he like when you took him for a walk?

The gsd and him are in love and she can be a grumpy sod and the lurcher just wants to play, hes sat with us while we had dinner and didnt make a fuss at all, i changed the size of the collar took him for a walk and after half hour of complete mayhem he walked to heal , and no lead chewing yet .. so all good so far hes a head strong little feller and theres loadsa training to be done but hes settling in really well and the amazing thing is with my little lad they have been in seperable since they clapped eyes on each other so ill keep you posted its only early days but really chuffed :)

told you hes sound with dogs but when pushed hell giv it back, fun starts when you take him for a walk remember id already got him out and about, although he is easier if hes the only dog, just becarefull round your little one i proved i had him with my kids but they were never left alone you cant trust any dog, but defo get some pics up and let us no how long the leather lead lasts lol

dont worry my little one is too precious mate there kept under close tabs.. ill keep you posted on the leather lead and im sure the fun will start tommorow but as i was saying im willing to put the effort into the little tank, i still cant get over his size and strength for such a little dog.. my missus has a load of pics already so ill load them up tommorow

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update another fantastic day we had a nice walk no chewing.. The funny thing is i had five people that have said where did you get him from hes stunning , and how well behaved he is . . we then spent the day in the pub together as its my week off and they loved him hes got his own stool now bless, im over the moon thanks

Here he is on the beach and no lead chewing infact he poses very well.. What do you think :D

im realy pleased for you mate may be its fate you were ment to have him he looks good in that pic hes a real brute of a dog by the sounds of it a nice pet for you some dogs dont suit one but suit another this being the case im just glad hes got a proper home at last

Here he is on the beach and no lead chewing infact he poses very well.. What do you think :D

:clapper::clapper: nice 1 hubbs, good to see that alls well with him, also nice 1 to derby :clapper::clapper: he looks well (the dog) :) , nice samba's hubbs ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update another fantastic day we had a nice walk no chewing.. The funny thing is i had five people that have said where did you get him from hes stunning , and how well behaved he is . . we then spent the day in the pub together as its my week off and they loved him hes got his own stool now bless, im over the moon thanks

what went wrong mate? i seen him advertised on epupz?

Guest bullterrier

what went wrong mate? i seen him advertised on epupz?

thats wrong :thumbdown:

if its true then its a great shame, these dogs make a fantastic mate if they like you, and a terrible enemy if they don't.

sounds like the fella and the dog got along well so why the change of heart??

we shall wait for a reply :blink: