saluki x greyhound 4 sale excellant little dog about 26 27 inch tall cream and white first 2 see will buy had god nos how many long ears on hard and easy ground went out 3 nites ago and caught 2 out of 3 its 18 months old been brought up in kennel from pup need 2 sell due 2 fall out with bird excellant little dog £200 in west yorkshire sorry no pics no camera pm me 4 more details if brought up proply will do big game if u no wat i mean

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULD LIKE TO RACE YOUR DOG WITH MY FIRST X COLLIE GREYHOUND JUST TO SHOW YOU'S WHAT A REAL DOG CAN DO........BRING ON YUR SALUKI GREYHOUNDS...............THEY ARE SHIT..........

SALUKI GREYHOUND'S COULDNT CATCH SHIT COLD

I WOULD LIKE TO RACE YOUR DOG WITH MY FIRST X COLLIE GREYHOUND JUST TO SHOW YOU'S WHAT A REAL DOG CAN DO........BRING ON YUR SALUKI GREYHOUNDS...............THEY ARE SHIT..........

.......................................................................... IM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT SALUKI'S CAN DO , IN JANUARY , ;) ,

ive got nothing against collie crosses , nothing against any lurcher cross , ( withing reason ) :D , as they all have their uses , all this slagging off breeds ect , each to their own , collie crosses are good all rounders , capable of doing all type of work fom lamping to genreal mooching , but they wernt ( pre ban ) as its not illegal to run a hare with a dog :D , out and out hare dogs , were they? or am i missing something ? because im sure all the dogs ive seen run and who are well known are , erm saluki crosses , NOT collie crosses . now im a great beleiver of every man each to their own , therfore id never slag off any lurcher type from bull to saluki types , but were do people get off on ruining peoples posts , the lads trying to sell his dog , and you get idiotic posts like that , you go run your 6 winter hares with your collie cross , but why you need to boast about it is beyond me ,

happy hunting folks - rant over :D

can likely catch two hares in may.

saluki x greyhound 4 sale excellant little dog about 26 27 inch tall cream and white first 2 see will buy had god nos how many long ears on hard and easy ground went out 3 nites ago and caught 2 out of 3 its 18 months old been brought up in kennel from pup need 2 sell due 2 fall out with bird excellant little dog £200 in west yorkshire sorry no pics no camera pm me 4 more details if brought up proply will do big game if u no wat i mean

would you swap for pcp rifle or pair of decks pm me for info

first cross collie greyhounds????? not that meny about i wonder why???????

here you are big dopey oops sorry marty and guess what these are saluki greyhounds

now be a good boy and put something similar up of your first cross collie greyhound and try to get him running hares as good as these ones