300 tdi es discovery

im selling my 300 tdi discovery es........the good bits.full leather,twin electric sun roofs,heated seats,electric windows.tinted windows.tow bar.new clutch,fork,bearing...

p reg 1996...dark metallic green...iv owned this truck for many years,its my work and hunting truck so its dirty,theres bi pod marks on the bonnet and two deep rubs in the lacquire from the rifle rest on the n/s/f door,trims dirty,so is the boot....engines great and pushing out about 140 bhp..gear box is sound but it does grind if you change into 2nd gear to quickly..its done this from when it was 3yrs old and hasnt got any worse...theres shortish mot and tax....its 100% reliable and i wouldnt hesitate doing a 400 jerney in it now....£1200 ono loving hunting home only :D:D:D:D:D

whats on the clock mate

186 but it means nothing really....its been well looked after mechanicly and it had a new engine 12 months ago......

Not sure if it was the drivers ability or the Discoverys power, but f**k me this thing shifts!

Have never been nervous in a Land Rover before, f*****g 60 mile an hour corners .......... maniac!

It's a perfect LR for someone with dogs/guns/herpes.

There's a small stain on the passenger seat where a little bit of wee came out when Woz was trying to scare me.