good day people . seems to me that there are a lot of dogs at stud on here just recently so i thought what the hell i might as well peddle my whippet . he is a lovely blue boy , kc registered , and is bred from sooty sam lines his sire is mike browns Glen . he stands about 21 inch tts , he is a good little hunting dog and his favorite catch is butter fly's . i'll put some pics of him up soon . ohh should i mention a fee ..... £100 to x bred lurchers £ 200 to pedigree whippets plus an traveling expenses i might in incure ......... pics to follow soon :clapper:

Guest fence_hopper

thats got to be the ugliest whippet i've ever seen.... if you give me 200 hundred i'll let you put him over my mas yorkie.. lol he's looking well mate..shit pic

thats got to be the ugliest whippet i've ever seen.... if you give me 200 hundred i'll let you put him over my mas yorkie.. lol he's looking well mate..shit pic

he is a bit camera shy :clapper:

Guest fence_hopper

he is a bit camera shy :clapper:

he's not the easiest dog to take a pic of...get a pic of that ugly mug of his if you can bang them on the whippet forum, where the real dog men hang out lol :D

• 2 months later...

Where abouts are you from? I'm after a whippet to put to my bitch, she's all but whippet - well 7/8ths and 1/8th collie, she's blue aswell and stands 21 inch. Shes got Sooty Sam lines aswell but i've yet to find a whippet that hasn't lol. I'll upload a pic of her when i go on my pc cos i don't have any on my laptop, she's camera shy aswell that must b a whippet thing - either that or there just too fast for the camera!