lurcher puppies for sale

I'll be honest mate, the reason I ask if you seen the mothers parents is because, I don't think you know the breeding of the mother. I think you've done what a lot of dog breeders do and picked a couple of breeds that sound attractive to punters and called the pups that. You were letting people think they were collie/greyhound/whippet crosses until I asked what the father was. I believe the mother is a barkleys mix as well as her pups. Lets face it, to come on here and ask for £100 for what is basically a mongrel is a bit rich and is taking advantage of inexperianced hunters on this site in my view. At the age your selling them at, they could turn out racey or they could turn out like labs. Instead of people shooting old Anon down, they should be thanking me for pointing this out.... the end.

no mate not the end!all you have done is try and put me down the lad i had her of did have her in a run with 3 other lurchers and i just told you the breeds of them beacues i didnt know at the time when i first bought her that she was pregnant when i seen her geting bigger thats when i whent back to see him and there was the same dogs in the pen and then he said that she was court buy 1 of them :censored:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest mate, the reason I ask if you seen the mothers parents is because, I don't think you know the breeding of the mother. I think you've done what a lot of dog breeders do and picked a couple of breeds that sound attractive to punters and called the pups that. You were letting people think they were collie/greyhound/whippet crosses until I asked what the father was. I believe the mother is a barkleys mix as well as her pups. Lets face it, to come on here and ask for £100 for what is basically a mongrel is a bit rich and is taking advantage of inexperianced hunters on this site in my view. At the age your selling them at, they could turn out racey or they could turn out like labs. Instead of people shooting old Anon down, they should be thanking me for pointing this out.... the end.

to be fair ive got to say your right1 these pups really could be anybreeding

sorry im laughing like feck here this guy is going to wish hed never advertised these but as allways some unfortunate person is probebly going to get done thinking there getting something special!!

to be fair ive got to say your right1 these pups really could be anybreeding

sorry im laughing like feck here this guy is going to wish hed never advertised these but as allways some unfortunate person is probebly going to get done thinking there getting something special!!

say what you like pal i know they are not mungrales if any 1 wanted to see the posible dads i could show them :wallbash:

for a litter of pups you didnt even want , id suggest you put a tag on just the cost to rear each pup , maybe 50 quid a pup ect , i wudnt advertise a unplanned litter of unknown breeding for 100 a pup , reduce to 50 a pup or something and advertise as lurcher x lurcher breeding , just what i would have done in that situation

CL

• 1 year later...