lurcher puppies for sale

Just out of curiosity like.... you say they are collie/whippet/greyhound..... does that mean the faither is a pure collie?

no she is a colie/whipet/greyhound and there was 3 other lurcher dogs in the pen with her and she got cort buy 1 of them :hmm:

mamamamia ............wind up . got to be

what you mean?!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anonymous
Just out of curiosity like.... you say they are collie/whippet/greyhound..... does that mean the faither is a pure collie?

no she is a colie/whipet/greyhound and there was 3 other lurcher dogs in the pen with her and she got cort buy 1 of them :hmm:

Bet your glad I asked eh lol....

Bet your glad I asked eh lol....

how long before this gets alan sugared?
More puppies :clapper::clapper::clapper: How delightful.........

do you have a good word to say about anything - your THL grump :tongue2:

LOL mate, what was wrong with what I said? Thought I was paying them a compliment..... maybe your reading too much into it eh, eh, do you think maybe................ :tongue2:

............... maybe i am ....... but maybe am not :tongue2::tongue2:

You a betting man mate? :whistling:

just on the fields :whistling::tongue2: , reading now though maybe you was right to be your obvious curious self lol :tongue2:

Guest anonymous
More puppies :clapper::clapper::clapper: How delightful.........

do you have a good word to say about anything - your THL grump :tongue2:

LOL mate, what was wrong with what I said? Thought I was paying them a compliment..... maybe your reading too much into it eh, eh, do you think maybe................ :tongue2:

............... maybe i am ....... but maybe am not :tongue2::tongue2:

You a betting man mate? :whistling:

just on the fields :whistling::tongue2: , reading now though maybe you was right to be your obvious curious self lol :tongue2:

................................................ fainted....................... :shok: Don't want to make a happy of saying I'm right mate, people will talk :crazy:

See the mother mate, did you see the parents?

yeah when i whent to pic her up

Right mate, what was the breeding of them?

1 was a salukiwhipetgreyhound 2nd was a colie/whipet/gullgreyhound 3rd was a salukigreyxbull whipet greyhound

Guest anonymous

I'll be honest mate, the reason I ask if you seen the mothers parents is because, I don't think you know the breeding of the mother. I think you've done what a lot of dog breeders do and picked a couple of breeds that sound attractive to punters and called the pups that. You were letting people think they were collie/greyhound/whippet crosses until I asked what the father was. I believe the mother is a barkleys mix as well as her pups. Lets face it, to come on here and ask for £100 for what is basically a mongrel is a bit rich and is taking advantage of inexperianced hunters on this site in my view. At the age your selling them at, they could turn out racey or they could turn out like labs. Instead of people shooting old Anon down, they should be thanking me for pointing this out.... the end.