lurcher puppies for sale

I have lurcher pups for sale they a colie/whipet/greyhound x i live in north wales if any 1 interested emial me on

karlowen-jones98@hotmail.com for mor details they 2weeks od on sunday 100 pound each 3 bitches 4 dogs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lurcher pups for sale they a colie/whipet/greyhound x i live in north wales if any 1 interested emial me on

karlowen-jones98@hotmail.com for mor details they 2weeks od on sunday 100 pound each 3 bitches 4 dogs

no pics r up x

Guest anonymous
More puppies :clapper::clapper::clapper: How delightful.........

do you have a good word to say about anything - your THL grump :tongue2:

LOL mate, what was wrong with what I said? Thought I was paying them a compliment..... maybe your reading too much into it eh, eh, do you think maybe................ :tongue2:

LOL mate, what was wrong with what I said? Thought I was paying them a compliment..... maybe your reading too much into it eh, eh, do you think maybe................ :tongue2:

............... maybe i am ....... but maybe am not :tongue2::tongue2:

Guest anonymous

............... maybe i am ....... but maybe am not :tongue2::tongue2:

You a betting man mate? :whistling:

Just out of curiosity like.... you say they are collie/whippet/greyhound..... does that mean the faither is a pure collie?

no she is a colie/whipet/greyhound and there was 3 other lurcher dogs in the pen with her and she got cort buy 1 of them :hmm:

Just out of curiosity like.... you say they are collie/whippet/greyhound..... does that mean the faither is a pure collie?

no she is a colie/whipet/greyhound and there was 3 other lurcher dogs in the pen with her and she got cort buy 1 of them :hmm:

mamamamia ............wind up . got to be
Guest anonymous

Right........... I see... so what is the breeding of the other dogs? Do you have pictures of them? If any are brindle, I'd guess he's the yin lol.