bedlington cross lucher bitch

post got removed for some reason? gutted to have to get rid of her the amont of land i have for lamping has been cut dramaticaly and cant justify keeping her will swap for either a bull cross lurcher or a working terrier would consider a sale, for around £250 with collection she is 4 years old retreaves amazing at ferreting good with all other dogs,ferrets and stock she is 22tts please call 07350687912 for anymore information cheers dig_deep

post-35227-1242985386.jpg

Edited by dig_deep

NOW YOU WANT TO SWOP IT 4 A BULL X OR TERRIER FFS NEXT IT WILL BE A FERRET LOL AL GIVE YOU £50 AN TAKE A CHANCE??LOL

i have had a landowner sell off his land the new owner will not allow lamping but he has no issue with me working my dogs in they day time so i either want a terrier to work in the day or a bigger dog for the bolters.

Guest shaneo

alrite people go back a couple of threads and theres a bedlington cross. grey in colour 22 inches high for 175 pound with the same number as dig dog put up last night and the number he got up now but the five and three are swaped around and now he wants 250 pound he must think where all stupid and he also said last night on the thread that got deleted that he whould swap the bitch for a big bull x for killing foxes and on the other thread a guest put up trying to sell the beddy cross for 175 pound with the same number as dig dog and stated that its killing foxes better than some bull xs what a bunch of idiots

Guest bullterrier
alrite people go back a couple of threads and theres a bedlington cross. grey in colour 22 inches high for 175 pound with the same number as dig dog put up last night and the number he got up now but the five and three are swaped around and now he wants 250 pound he must think where all stupid and he also said last night on the thread that got deleted that he whould swap the bitch for a big bull x for killing foxes and on the other thread a guest put up trying to sell the beddy cross for 175 pound with the same number as dig dog and stated that its killing foxes better than some bull xs what a bunch of idiots

PUT THE LINK TO THE OTHER ADD UP MATE . :thumbs: ..JOHN

PUT THE LINK TO THE OTHER ADD UP MATE . :thumbs: ..JOHN

it is the same dog just the post got locked before i could edit it for some reason dog has gone anyway so there is no real issue now