three cheers for joana lumley..

It never ceases to amaze me, how wrong this government gets things. They'll allow hordes of walking, talking, breathing sh!t into the country, yet these decent humble fighters weren't allowed in after putting their lives on the line, in the name of this country.

Well done Joanna Lumley, you have embarrassed and shamed the Government into doing the right thing. Three cheers for Jo Lum indeed and three cheers for the Gurkha's.

Brave people, and Welcome to the UK.

It never ceases to amaze me, how wrong this government gets things. They'll allow hordes of walking, talking, breathing sh!t into the country, yet these decent humble fighters weren't allowed in after putting their lives on the line, in the name of this country.

Well done Joanna Lumley, you have embarrassed and shamed the Government into doing the right thing. Three cheers for Jo Lum indeed and three cheers for the Gurkha's.

Well said....

Well said....

very well said

here here aft :clapper: coudnt have put it better miself.and i think 99% of the population would agree with you,

why this government let it go on for so long is beyond me.

up the gurkhas :drinks:

You never know, if we get a few of them over here, they may end up going to war with our Muslim population, which would be nice :D .

LOL, nah on a serious note, I'm really happy they get the chance to live an easier life over here out of poverty and such like, I just hope our lifestyle over here don't corrupt them too much.

im all in favour of the gurkahs - but lumley is one of the biggest animal rights campaigners going ! rumour has it - in fact a very strong rumour - she was - allegedly - a regular visitor to derby university encourageing students to protest at the guineau pig farm in staffordshire - the one that ended in dead people being dug up - a very manipulative women id say !

im all in favour of the gurkahs - but lumley is one of the biggest animal rights campaigners going ! rumour has it - in fact a very strong rumour - she was - allegedly - a regular visitor to derby university encourageing students to protest at the guineau pig farm in staffordshire - the one that ended in dead people being dug up - a very manipulative women id say !

Root out the literature for that will you :thumbs:

Root out the literature for that will you :thumbs:

no literature - but we paid for our own drinks that night - not with her £20!

Still though, to be fair mate she's done the right thing here, even if she is a piece of shit besides this.

Still though, to be fair mate she's done the right thing here, even if she is a piece of shit besides this.

beautifully put mate!