RIP

bull greyhound dog

24tts

7years old

His sire was a red 1/2 cross called BOWLER and his dam was a brindle 1/2 cross called BELLE. BOWLERS sire was FLYNN which is belly brother to sb's PUNCH, TAG and MEG

had all quarry pre ban, foxes day and night, deer, daytime hares, rabbit etc

In my opinion he is a 110% dog which has an abundance of determination and pace, quick off the mark, sticks to quarry, retreives, hunted with terriers, worked hard day and night, jumps about anything.

putting him at stud because he has in my eyes earned the right to produce off spring and therefore i am looking for a suitable hard bitch so i can keep a pup from him or maybe 2, keep the bloodline going and to retain the hard working ability of him in the lurcher world before hes finished

post-4889-1199835241_thumb.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

here are the dam and sire of RIP whith one of his brothers

BELLE

belleez6.jpg

BOWLER

bowlervd8.jpg

here is his brother

ROCKY

blanchlandshow2008020-1.jpg

Edited by carruthers

I should think you are looking for bitches from the same family or at least with punch blood so you are line breeding back to that blood.A bitch by youre dogs sire to a diffrent dam or even his own litter sister but if you just outcross to any strong bitch you will be diluting not keeping the blood.atb

For gods sake, give the lad a break :wallbash:

I know lads who've seen this dog on and he does what you would expect.

cheers mate, and thats what they dont realise, i only want a pup out of him to a proven bitch

steve

For gods sake, give the lad a break :wallbash:

I know lads who've seen this dog on and he does what you would expect.

cheers mate, and thats what they dont realise, i only want a pup out of him to a proven bitch

steve

would john not let you take a litter from his bitch?? stick with what you know imo.