LISTEN FELLAS STOP THIS F****** BICKERING, ALL I SAID WAS THAT I AM PUTTING HIM AT STUD BECAUSE I WANT A PUP FROM HIM.

EVERYONE OK WITH THAT

dont think theres a problem if you want to breed of your dog which is a good dog definatley do it mate ,i would want somthing out of a dog i owned.

but if it is just a pup you want ,to carry on your line from your dog ,do you not know anyone who has a good proven bitch?

As you put up dog for stud that sounds like you would stud him to anything ,which as celtic hound said leaves you wide open to critisism on here by allsorts of people.

I think the people who own the punch bred dogs have as stated kept there line very tight and gaurded and can see there point when a much diluted strain of the brother of punch is advertised for stud.by stud i mean an out an out stud dog .

if your really happy with your dog and genrally want somthing from him i would try and track down a flynn bred bitch that is proven and line to that to get your pup you will probably find somone on here with one who wants the same as you also

all the best

Bull

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dances
would love to use him mate but have a few probs lol.

your to far, my bitch aint in season.

hes a cracker though, no look so far but still looking. pm me that name agen pls

From what ive heard your bitch should be killed not bred from.

who did you hear that from then?

Sorry maybe im mistaken isnt this the bitch who yaps? Oh yeah and spewed on a fox?

she aint yapped, who said the bitch spewed? was different dog.

Guest dances
LISTEN FELLAS STOP THIS F****** BICKERING, ALL I SAID WAS THAT I AM PUTTING HIM AT STUD BECAUSE I WANT A PUP FROM HIM.

EVERYONE OK WITH THAT

dont think theres a problem if you want to breed of your dog which is a good dog definatley do it mate ,i would want somthing out of a dog i owned.

but if it is just a pup you want ,to carry on your line from your dog ,do you not know anyone who has a good proven bitch?

As you put up dog for stud that sounds like you would stud him to anything ,which as celtic hound said leaves you wide open to critisism on here by allsorts of people.

I think the people who own the punch bred dogs have as stated kept there line very tight and gaurded and can see there point when a much diluted strain of the brother of punch is advertised for stud.by stud i mean an out an out stud dog .

if your really happy with your dog and genrally want somthing from him i would try and track down a flynn bred bitch that is proven and line to that to get your pup you will probably find somone on here with one who wants the same as you also

all the best

Bull

was kept really tight, apart from frenchy getting meg so no matter what happens there will always be punch blood dogs for sale.

If i had a pound for everytime i heard someone say ' no one sells this line of dog,they are kept between close friends and given away never sold'

Fecking BULLSHIT!! Last time i heard that, my mate turned up with ten grand and guess what? He walked away with the bitch! It sounds good but money talks! people wont agree but when the green queens come out things change...................

EVERYONE OK WITH THAT

all the best

Bull

was kept really tight, apart from frenchy getting meg so no matter what happens there will always be punch blood dogs for sale.

i was wondering when frenchy was going to get a mention .... whats next ... everything to come out of frency's yard is sh**e

RIP

bull greyhound dog

24tts

7years old

His sire was a red 1/2 cross called BOWLER and his dam was a brindle 1/2 cross called BELLE. BOWLERS sire was FLYNN which is belly brother to sb's PUNCH, TAG and MEG

had all quarry pre ban, foxes day and night, deer, daytime hares, rabbit etc

In my opinion he is a 110% dog which has an abundance of determination and pace, quick off the mark, sticks to quarry, retreives, hunted with terriers, worked hard day and night, jumps about anything.

putting him at stud because he has in my eyes earned the right to produce off spring and therefore i am looking for a suitable hard bitch so i can keep a pup from him or maybe 2, keep the bloodline going and to retain the hard working ability of him in the lurcher world before hes finished

post-4889-1199835241_thumb.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

here are the dam and sire of RIP whith one of his brothers

BELLE

belleez6.jpg

BOWLER

bowlervd8.jpg

here is his brother

ROCKY

blanchlandshow2008020-1.jpg

i love the iodine pic, looks like old charlie has give him a good going over. :D

punch at stud to approved bitches £150 so were all the greys he covered given the royal approval then,dam sure if someone was (looking after) my dog i wudnt have known about the stud add and the money that was being made.double standards from the A team :big_boss:

just a guess this:

fenmaster ,you know it's sb, as he was the one who pulled punch of you when you got knocked out at that show .

the above is a pm i recieved

RIP

bull greyhound dog

24tts

7years old

His sire was a red 1/2 cross called BOWLER and his dam was a brindle 1/2 cross called BELLE. BOWLERS sire was FLYNN which is belly brother to sb's PUNCH, TAG and MEG

had all quarry pre ban, foxes day and night, deer, daytime hares, rabbit etc

In my opinion he is a 110% dog which has an abundance of determination and pace, quick off the mark, sticks to quarry, retreives, hunted with terriers, worked hard day and night, jumps about anything.

putting him at stud because he has in my eyes earned the right to produce off spring and therefore i am looking for a suitable hard bitch so i can keep a pup from him or maybe 2, keep the bloodline going and to retain the hard working ability of him in the lurcher world before hes finished

post-4889-1199835241_thumb.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

here are the dam and sire of RIP whith one of his brothers

BELLE

belleez6.jpg

BOWLER

bowlervd8.jpg

here is his brother

ROCKY

blanchlandshow2008020-1.jpg

i love the iodine pic, looks like old charlie has give him a good going over. :D

cheers mate, that was a hell of a night 2 and 2 mate

Guest dances

At the end of the day i can understand both sides.

Piglugs and sb have worked hard to create a good line of honest dogs that do as they require.

Carruthers has a dog which he wants a pup from.

At the end of the day i can understand both sides.

Piglugs and sb have worked hard to create a good line of honest dogs that do as they require.

Carruthers has a dog which he wants a pup from.

cheers dances, they obviously dont want me to have a pup from my own dog, hahaha