• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gyppo
nice timing taff did gyppo telepathically call you to the defense lol

i think by now sb will know iam not mb or taffybull but a friend and what is it you told us he wasnt to stud but you advertised him to many on here know nothing about dogs and big up what they dont know

Guest GoneToGround1

boys your ruining a thread here, pigslugs knows more then anyone on this site about that line. fact! gyppo your not markbrick? that must the the 1526514606520650th lie youv told!

all i am trying to do is stop you lads being robbed by buying snide stuff from a dog that died on a golf course in 1995,you want to carry on buying so called punch lines carry on,thats the last i will say on the matter.

i saw punch work once .when with samet s and sb hell of a dog and when they knocked on my window with a stags head :icon_eek::icon_eek: MB

HOW COME SOME LADS COME ON HERE GIVING THIS LAD CRAP ABOUT ADVERTISING A DOG FOR STUD,?I BELEAVE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD DOG AND IT IS REALLY A GOOD ONE AWAY FROM THE INTERNET YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ADVERTISE PUPS DOGS OR ANYTHING,BUT ONE THING THAT REALLY CONFUSES ME IS IVE GOT SEVERAL ISSUES OF EARTH DOG RUNING DOG FROM YRS AGO AND PUNCH WAS IN THERE A LOT BEING ADVERTISED AT STUD SO THAT HAS JUST BLOWN YOU LADS RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER HEY PIGLUGS, HAPPY HUNTING GYPPO

thanks mate, all i was wanting is a pup from him, was that to much 2 ask, and plus i wouldnt make money it would be the fella with the bitch, i just want a pup to carry on from him

all i am trying to do is stop you lads being robbed by buying snide stuff from a dog that died on a golf course in 1995,you want to carry on buying so called punch lines carry on,thats the last i will say on the matter.

i saw punch work once .when with samet s and sb hell of a dog and when they knocked on my window with a stags head :icon_eek::icon_eek: MB

yes and i once saw it catch an hare on six mile bottom and that takes some doing for a first cross.atvb