• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you get if you put names & lines in front of a dogs working ability. :yes:

All you had to say was, Bull X for stud, grafter, seen plenty, etc, etc, open to putting him over the right bitch but I'd like to have a day out with both dogs first.

Add a few pictures, then this thread wouldn't have gone the way it has. :no:

ATB with finding a bitch. :thumbs:

punch at stud to approved bitches £150 so were all the greys he covered given the royal approval then,dam sure if someone was (looking after) my dog i wudnt have known about the stud add and the money that was being made.double standards from the A team :big_boss:

I had my suspicions gyppo was markbrick, allthough why he has suddenly started slagging off bull crosses I dont know, last week it was salukis they were all shit, sold for money etc etc the man needs help :blink:

Guest gyppo
I had my suspicions gyppo was markbrick, allthough why he has suddenly started slagging off bull crosses I dont know, last week it was salukis they were all shit, sold for money etc etc the man needs help :blink:

not mb and not slating bullxs there are some class bullxs and punch was one but fact he was in edrd for stud to approved bitches many a week and he lined bitches of which i have a desendant out of but facts well always come back and bite people

Im not going to argue with you over the punch at stud thing as I dont know whether or not he was I only got edrd for a few years and then never renewed my subscription but if your not MB how come you never responded to the pm I sent you about the snidey comments you made on my mates video?? if someone sent me a pm accusing me of being someone else and wanting an explanation for something Id not done I would pm them straight back to sort it out and clear the matter up. Anyone with a brain cell in their head can look back through your posts and see your either MB a mate of his or someone who is allowing him to use their username and its not just me who thinks so either so you can leave off with the "barmy army" comments you made on the vermin chat :laugh: people have their own opinions about you and what an idiot you are they dont need me to tell them :feck:

Guest gyppo
Im not going to argue with you over the punch at stud thing as I dont know whether or not he was I only got edrd for a few years and then never renewed my subscription but if your not MB how come you never responded to the pm I sent you about the snidey comments you made on my mates video?? if someone sent me a pm accusing me of being someone else and wanting an explanation for something Id not done I would pm them straight back to sort it out and clear the matter up. Anyone with a brain cell in their head can look back through your posts and see your either MB a mate of his or someone who is allowing him to use their username and its not just me who thinks so either so you can leave off with the "barmy army" comments you made on the vermin chat :laugh: people have their own opinions about you and what an idiot you are they dont need me to tell them :feck:

an idiot for telling you he was a stud dog advertised in edrd when you said he never went to stud,well i am happy for being an idiot but iam not mb,

Guest Lamper18
punch went to gh s marley and who bred punch to marley then come on lets have the truth

yeh come on gyppo lets have the truth ,who are you? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I never said he did or didnt go to stud :doh: Im not commenting either way cos I dont know the full facts of the matter but I will take piglugs word over anything that comes out your mouth :thumbdown: