RIP

bull greyhound dog

24tts

7years old

His sire was a red 1/2 cross called BOWLER and his dam was a brindle 1/2 cross called BELLE. BOWLERS sire was FLYNN which is belly brother to sb's PUNCH, TAG and MEG

had all quarry pre ban, foxes day and night, deer, daytime hares, rabbit etc

In my opinion he is a 110% dog which has an abundance of determination and pace, quick off the mark, sticks to quarry, retreives, hunted with terriers, worked hard day and night, jumps about anything.

putting him at stud because he has in my eyes earned the right to produce off spring and therefore i am looking for a suitable hard bitch so i can keep a pup from him or maybe 2, keep the bloodline going and to retain the hard working ability of him in the lurcher world before hes finished

post-4889-1199835241_thumb.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

here are the dam and sire of RIP whith one of his brothers

BELLE

belleez6.jpg

BOWLER

bowlervd8.jpg

here is his brother

ROCKY

blanchlandshow2008020-1.jpg

Edited by carruthers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dances

would love to use him mate but have a few probs lol.

your to far, my bitch aint in season.

hes a cracker though, no look so far but still looking. pm me that name agen pls

Guest MickyB

Hi caruthers, i like him he looks a decent dog and of similar breeding to my dog, might be fairly closely related..... You and a mate + dog, welcome to come out with us for a day in autumn/winter, I do a few farms in Cumbria, il give you a shout closer to the time.

Will be good to see how he goes.

All the best

Micky

i have just logged in as i was told of this thread.just for the record,there are no direct punch dogs about,there was only one dog pup bred from the punch dog,and he died at 7 weeks old,you have a flynn bred x dog,not a punch bred dog,the closest things to punch we own,and there never at stud,there are only 7 dogs that are a direct line to the punch and flynn dogs,and we own them all,there never at stud,and if they ever get used its to trusted mates only,and then there only out crosses,all the pure stuff is kepted or gifted to thoses that we trust,we never sale or stud dogs for money all the best SB owner of punch
thats wat i like to hear you wouldnt believe some of the lies thats been told about people havin dogs out of punch up north atvb dell
i have just logged in as i was told of this thread.just for the record,there are no direct punch dogs about,there was only one dog pup bred from the punch dog,and he died at 7 weeks old,you have a flynn bred x dog,not a punch bred dog,the closest things to punch we own,and there never at stud,there are only 7 dogs that are a direct line to the punch and flynn dogs,and we own them all,there never at stud,and if they ever get used its to trusted mates only,and then there only out crosses,all the pure stuff is kepted or gifted to thoses that we trust,we never sale or stud dogs for money all the best SB owner of punch

hello mate, i havnt said anything about the dog coming from punch, its the line thats all, and if you havnt read the description the dog is out of FLYNN which is the belly brother to flynn, sorry if u misunderstood mate, i apoligise but the bllodlene is there although not a direct dog....not interested in the breeding one bit, i just think that he deserves to be a stud and is what i think is a good hard working lurcher.

steve

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Curruthers, get your coat. :laugh:

thats wat i like to hear you wouldnt believe some of the lies thats been told about people havin dogs out of punch up north atvb dell

listen fellas i am not on here for an argument, if you read the description it will tell you that my dog is off flynn and not punch, i am not interested in money or the breeding, i am just looking for a bitch that is proven as my dog is proven and think that he is more than good enough to get a pup from him

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Curruthers, get your coat. :laugh:

i dont understand winnie

Guest jaydar1888
there the worst lurchers about, there braindead n cant be trusted. old school lurcher is what u want

tit

am [bANNED TEXT] tho. everybody has there opinion bit thats mine. every bull cross ave seen yaps like f**k when on something

there the worst lurchers about, there braindead n cant be trusted. old school lurcher is what u want

tit

am [bANNED TEXT] tho. everybody has there opinion bit thats mine. every bull cross ave seen yaps like f**k when on something

TIT :clapper:

hello mate, i havnt said anything about the dog coming from punch, its the line thats all, and if you havnt read the description the dog is out of FLYNN which is the belly brother to flynn, sorry if u misunderstood mate, i apoligise but the bllodlene is there although not a direct dog....not interested in the breeding one bit, i just think that he deserves to be a stud and is what i think is a good hard working lurcher.

steve

no worrys fella,it just pisses me of that people try to earn a few ££££ on a dog that died in 1995.

hello there mate, all i was saying is that im looking for a bitch, he is a proven dog, but i tell you something, i am a man who works lurchers and dont bother about money, money dosnt count when your in the field, its the ability of the dog that counts.

what can i say he is a good dog and want a pup from him thats all

all the best

steve

Guest jaydar1888

tit

TIT :clapper:

no got a clue