At Stud "Ivan" Bull X Lurcher

Ivan is Lurcher x bull ex bloodlines. He is a working dog and a winner of many shows he. has qualified for chatsworth and midland game fair always wins his class and he won the earth dog running dog championships

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

i thought it was a bitch that won the EDRD championships ?, besides winning shows means f**k all really does it..... :thumbdown:

Guest bullterrier
these dpgs are not bred for winning shows, if you want a show dog get a shitzu, why own a bullcross to look pretty and win medals, its sad, i have nothing to do with the show world, as only homos attend

nothing with showing your dogs some people have other intrests outside hunting

i have nothing to do with the show world, as only homos attend

:whistling:

well theres always the odd one :whistling:

Guest DogFaceKillah
i have nothing to do with the show world, as only homos attend

:whistling:

ahahaha, i new it wouldnt be long before they cam out SS, get them picstures up of his collar this weekend! well pleased! hope riveracre was productive lol

Ivan is Lurcher x bull ex bloodlines. He is a working dog and a winner of many shows he. has qualified for chatsworth and midland game fair always wins his class and he won the earth dog running dog championships

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

What did it win at the EDRD? interested thats all.

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

i thought it was a bitch that won the EDRD championships ?, besides winning shows means f**k all really does it..... :thumbdown:

Lucky it was you were there and me black bitch now sadley pts(rip meg)

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

winner of many shows, you must be so proud ?, looks like the only thing that would keep that dog out of the ring would be a fox.

stud dog, i would'nt even let it line my leg. :no:

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

winner of many shows, you must be so proud ?, looks like the only thing that would keep that dog out of the ring would be a fox.

like the user name :blink:

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

:clapper::clapper::clapper: