At Stud "Ivan" Bull X Lurcher

Ivan is Lurcher x bull ex bloodlines. He is a working dog and a winner of many shows he. has qualified for chatsworth and midland game fair always wins his class and he won the earth dog running dog championships

£100.

He is in mid Sussex

Bull_x_lurcher_ivan.jpg

Edited by noopy_101

why are people studding dogs that havnt seen anything, are these people taking the piss?
Seems that way to me aswell mate. :blink::blink::blink:

went to a show the other week saw 3 outstanding bull crosses not a sign of work between them.... its criminal really i have a small 23" bitch that i wont take to shows because she has too much working proof!

Guest DogFaceKillah

these dpgs are not bred for winning shows, if you want a show dog get a shitzu, why own a bullcross to look pretty and win medals, its sad, i have nothing to do with the show world, as only homos attend

this is the reason so much shit is about these days

the funny thing is some idiots out there will se its a nice dog use him and tell people it was a world beater when realy the thought of a hard nights graft makes it hide under rug

these dpgs are not bred for winning shows, if you want a show dog get a shitzu, why own a bullcross to look pretty and win medals, its sad, i have nothing to do with the show world, as only homos attend

your a cock shows are abit of fun in the summer it dosent mean you dont work your dogs