what gun have you

i'll always have my little pal (a webley stingray 2 in .22 springer) even though i'm on a huntsman. just love the fact it is harder to shoot than the daystate, get more satisfaction.

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all your photos and messages i take it that there's so many guns out there that everyone is suited to their own however i swear by air arms, yes the hw100 is the best probaly one of the best guns to date.

keep your photo's and messages coming lads

regards the duck :victory::gunsmilie:

wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the same as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

:doh: Jesus

well actualy, all the internals on my gun are the same as the lightning! same spring, same rifling, same trigger, same gaurd, same mechanism. so the stock dosent really matter!

wow! nice hares. i got a lightnign xl wich is exactly the same as your except different stock and larger sound moderator. i am getting a awt gas ram fitted in mine.

:doh: Jesus

well actualy, all the internals on my gun are the same as the lightning! same spring, same rifling, same trigger, same gaurd, same mechanism. so the stock dosent really matter!

There not the same Aaron mate, trust me mate, there completely different

Some very good shooting their Mr Teapot. Excellent grouping. :drinks:

Since getting the S410 I have been able to take clean headshots out to over 45 yards on bunnies, I agree with Duck that the hw100 is marginally better, but for the extra cost there is not that much between them.

H

• 2 weeks later...