pups look well mate :victory: and good luck with sale,

never thought id see great dane bred in to a lurcher litter.

what height do you expect them to grow?

lofti

at 10 weeksold they stand at 13/14 inch expecting them to stand at 28 the same as there dad

cheers mate

Edited by Darlotaximum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ihow is this any of ur buisness u cheeky meddling prick if u wana interfere and argue then become a tory ya f****n prick

?????????

i was talkin to the wanker wit all the questions putin his nose where not belonged

Ihow is this any of ur buisness u cheeky meddling prick if u wana interfere and argue then become a tory ya f****n prick

?????????

i was talkin to the wanker wit all the questions putin his nose where not belonged

if you talking about me i think i got some usefull info for potential buyers with these dogs been untested ok some people might like the idea of having dogs from this type of stock but either way the seller should be up front and honest about what they selling

?????????

if you talking about me i think i got some usefull info for potential buyers with these dogs been untested ok some people might like the idea of having dogs from this type of stock but either way the seller should be up front and honest about what they selling

I answered all the questions asked of me never tried to make out they were anything they are not. Like I've said before it's up to the individual wether they want a pup or not. Now can we leave all the debate out of it thanks all

Bred from a rescued great dane cross? What is the world coming to. Go and have a look around your local rescue kennels properly, it's people like you who put dogs in rescue. How could you justify the pregnancy being carried on because you had 2 homes lined up, give us a break, it's f*****g obvious a great dane cross is going to have a hell of alot more pups than 2!

Im not sorry if i have been rude or offensive, but having seen and know what goes on in rescue kennels, this kind of thing makes me sick.

Bred from a rescued great dane cross? What is the world coming to. Go and have a look around your local rescue kennels properly, it's people like you who put dogs in rescue. How could you justify the pregnancy being carried on because you had 2 homes lined up, give us a break, it's f*****g obvious a great dane cross is going to have a hell of alot more pups than 2!

Im not sorry if i have been rude or offensive, but having seen and know what goes on in rescue kennels, this kind of thing makes me sick.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I know exactly what goes on in rescue that's why I took her out. I am on here looking for good homes for the pups so that they don't end up in such places.

And in reply you are quite rude and offensive quite a pointless addition to a thread already ruined by people sticking their noses in to other people's business.

I did not start this thread to have to justify how the pups come about. At the end of the day they are here now and are looking for homes. If you don't want one go post somewhere else. This is one of the first threads I have started on this site and looking around it seems there is almost nothing but bitchiness on here.

I take good care of my dogs, they are healthy and happy and that's what is important.

I have to say many thanks to all who have had kind words to say and constructive advice to give.

I know exactly what goes on in rescue that's why I took her out. I am on here looking for good homes for the pups so that they don't end up in such places.

And in reply you are quite rude and offensive quite a pointless addition to a thread already ruined by people sticking their noses in to other people's business.

I did not start this thread to have to justify how the pups come about. At the end of the day they are here now and are looking for homes. If you don't want one go post somewhere else. This is one of the first threads I have started on this site and looking around it seems there is almost nothing but bitchiness on here.

I take good care of my dogs, they are healthy and happy and that's what is important.

I have to say many thanks to all who have had kind words to say and constructive advice to give.

If you knew exactly what went on in rescue you wouldn't be adding to the already over populated dog numbers. So you think a measly £100 will stop the pups going into rescue, get a grip. What's the moral of taking a dog out of rescue and breeding from it to replace it in rescue.

Exactly this is your first thread on here, selling puppies, great start. Most people on this site take good care of their happy, healthy dogs, doesn't mean they are all worthy of being bred from does it. I hope the poor pups do go to genuine good homes and lets hope the new owners don't have the same attitude as you regarding dog ownership.

If you knew exactly what went on in rescue you wouldn't be adding to the already over populated dog numbers. So you think a measly £100 will stop the pups going into rescue, get a grip. What's the moral of taking a dog out of rescue and breeding from it to replace it in rescue.

Exactly this is your first thread on here, selling puppies, great start. Most people on this site take good care of their happy, healthy dogs, doesn't mean they are all worthy of being bred from does it. I hope the poor pups do go to genuine good homes and lets hope the new owners don't have the same attitude as you regarding dog ownership.

keep your comments to your self and save them for someone who cares. You don't know me.

I never said it was the best of breeding what you want me to do put them back in?

keep your comments to your self and save them for someone who cares. You don't know me.

I never said it was the best of breeding what you want me to do put them back in?

Why should i keep my comments to myself it's a public forum. If you want a load of positive only replies, a forum isn't for you. I don't know you correct and i don't wish to either. I didn't ask you to do anything at all, it's what you have done that's the problem.

Why should i keep my comments to myself it's a public forum. If you want a load of positive only replies, a forum isn't for you. I don't know you correct and i don't wish to either. I didn't ask you to do anything at all, it's what you have done that's the problem.

well said once again :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I can understand your point and yes this is a public forum but a post attacking my morals etc is uncalled for and irrelevant to this thread I am not planning to have any more puppies, but the ones I have are already here and I need to find homes for them. i just do not see the point of slating people. This site was recommended to me. And i have learnt a lot from it, but the amount of grief i have got makes me think people want me to give them away free to any tom dick n harry for them not to be looked after. As far as I can see most threads on this site come under attack from post with very little relevance and it is a shame. I didn't come on here to bitch and argue with people every night i came on to see if anyone was interested in a pup. If people aren't that's fine but there's no need for abuse