The Ultimate Battery

Guest vin

Hello all

Time for a new subject ... i have covered the lamps... so nows time for the Battery section to be checked out.

I have tried a few combos.. 12v 10 -20AH lead batteries etc etc..

also the deben belt pack = 2 x 6V on a belt

i have heard the Deben lithium is good..?

Does anyone use it yet...? how long does it last with a 100w striker type lamp ?

Im looking into the Lithium battery packs etc etc but not paying the price Deben are charging..so when i get you a price on one thats the same as the Deben one ,but cheaper ! that will be my next post..

I have already checked a few places out and im waiting for some prices on a suitable Lithium set up...and they will be a lot cheaper than the ones i,ve seen so far.

Theres a few cheap ones around ebay etc etc but there not very good or powerfull enough to last long.

ATVB

vin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy one of these lightweight lithium ones that everyones on about but have to say the price does seem a bit steep do you think theres anywhere you can get them cheaper like?

I fancy one of these lightweight lithium ones that everyones on about but have to say the price does seem a bit steep do you think theres anywhere you can get them cheaper like?

yes i do ...and when i confirm it.. i will tell you all.

vin

iv always used the 17ah sealed jobbies...a mates coming over with his dog and funky lithium battery tommorow night so it will be good to see how good they are...looking forward to seeing one in the field.... ;);););)

iv always used the 17ah sealed jobbies...a mates coming over with his dog and funky lithium battery tommorow night so it will be good to see how good they are...looking forward to seeing one in the field.... ;);););)

hello Woz.

please give it a good test out ...see how long it lasts. and let us all know.

thanks

atb

vin

Hello all

Time for a new subject ... i have covered the lamps... so nows time for the Battery section to be checked out.

I have tried a few combos.. 12v 10 -20AH lead batteries etc etc..

also the deben belt pack = 2 x 6V on a belt

i have heard the Deben lithium is good..?

Does anyone use it yet...? how long does it last with a 100w striker type lamp ?

Im looking into the Lithium battery packs etc etc but not paying the price Deben are charging..so when i get you a price on one thats the same as the Deben one ,but cheaper ! that will be my next post..

I have already checked a few places out and im waiting for some prices on a suitable Lithium set up...and they will be a lot cheaper than the ones i,ve seen so far.

Theres a few cheap ones around ebay etc etc but there not very good or powerfull enough to last long.

ATVB

vin

use a good old car battery its lasts all night and as long as you use a back pack so you have 2 shoulder straps you dont really feel the weight old fashioned but it works

Guest world.hunters

i think ill just wait till they come down in price abit, i use a 12v 20amp but you dont feel the weight when its in a back back and you still have to carry your quarry.

w.h

Guest gaz100604

i have two 12v 12amp ones ebay jobbies on a striker 170 swap one battery over when traverlling on route to a 2nd permission two batterys last all night and light as feck well until i put a half dozwn bunnys in the bag

Guest fence_hopper

i bought a lithium batterie for 130 two weeks later they charging 150 how can the average person afford that. its a joke you wouldn't think where in a resicon

i bought a lithium batterie for 130 two weeks later they charging 150 how can the average person afford that. its a joke you wouldn't think where in a resicon

It make you wonder who,s the Poacher at them prices matey.

atb

vin

IM USING ONE OF THE DEBEN LITHIUMS AT THE MOMENT SO FAR SO GOOD BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL... THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS THE MAIN THING YOU REALLY DONT KNOW YOU VE GOT IT WITH YER.A BIG CHANGE FROM LUGGING THE 12V 14AH BELT PACK ROUND... :Dpost-3686-1242835092.jpg post-3686-1242835102.jpg

how long does the battery last ? more than 2 hours..?

cheers

vin