poaching

as far as im aware, may be wrong, but apart from the cops who wont be too interested in someone ferreting nobody can take your gear or hold you for a bit o rabbiting. though you may get a kicking if it was another ferreters patch.. imho :D

I agree with this ;)

Most cops will not want the paperwork to deal with the case so they will tell you to fork 0ff anyways.

Regards

that just depends in wich part of the country you are in once got don at gainsborough and you thought i had murderd somebody how they carried off just for a few rabbits.atvb

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near the same Land. A few months ago I was walking (JUST WALKING!) my two adult Lurchers up the same stretch and my 5 year old say's "I want to go home now" so nowing the area well we cut across the side of a field to the main road so we could get back to the road asap. A Discovery pulled up, a bald lad around 35 years old jumps out, obviously one of the Gamekeepers lakkys with his chest pumped up. "What the f**k you doing on this field?" Well... I saw red with my young son there and him walking towards me like a man on a mission. Lets just say the daft c**t did'nt get any sence from me. :D

I had the police drive right past me in their brand new range rover sport and I was poaching with the ferrets, dog and nets. Quite clear what I was doing and they started slowing down as the approached, Im standing there thinking 'shite shite shite' last thing I needed was another conviction for anything and im f****d so I held tight but the slowed right down to near stopping speed and the two bobby blokes were pointing at the gear and the ferret working the burrow, then looked at me with two big grins and thumbs up!!!! :laugh: that was a relief :laugh: But when I do go for a bit at night with the dog Im always careful and judge which fields are out of sight etc and go for a few bunnies with dog but Im fit enough to jump a fence and leg it if i need to :laugh: (joking) :laugh:

ATB

Jordan

just wondered what would happen to you if you got caught poaching? say you were doing a big set that was just outside your permission? could anyone shed any light on this as i dare say there is plenty of people on here that has done it or knows the score

thanks

alrite kidda,last time i went out this year with the ferrets we went on a fild owned by doncaster airport,had a days sport before we dug a 5ft hole which attracted alot of attention from airport officials,got kicked off and that was it,just get on with it,f*ck em.whats worst that can happen,if they want to give you a good hiding....your the one holding a spade + you have have a freezer full of meat after you have done the farmer in ;) haha

classic lol
just wondered what would happen to you if you got caught poaching? say you were doing a big set that was just outside your permission? could anyone shed any light on this as i dare say there is plenty of people on here that has done it or knows the score

thanks

alrite kidda,last time i went out this year with the ferrets we went on a fild owned by doncaster airport,had a days sport before we dug a 5ft hole which attracted alot of attention from airport officials,got kicked off and that was it,just get on with it,f*ck em.whats worst that can happen,if they want to give you a good hiding....your the one holding a spade + you have have a freezer full of meat after you have done the farmer in ;) haha

classic lol

me and a friend sneeked of and took two rabbits 70 yards away from the landowner we then saw the landowner and got permission lol anyway poaching mate dont get caught simple personally i dont like ferreting were you shouldnt be because u cant concentrate i have permission everywere were eever i like hahha

Guest rodsmith

you'd be going home with out your ferrets etc if i caught you on my ground.most of the other keeper boys round here would bullet and dog there too.

aint worth the hassle.ferreting permition is the easiest to obtain!!

you'd be going home with out your ferrets etc if i caught you on my ground.most of the other keeper boys round here would bullet and dog there too.

aint worth the hassle.ferreting permition is the easiest to obtain!!

wouldnt be on your land though or on anyone elses who would be walking round with guns. i said council land that is on the back side of my permission