Did you go Ratkilla? I made it down for this one and it was quite good. First impressions were that it wasn't going to be much cop, but after we'd moved inside I enjoyed it. There were some great food stalls and me and Cupid bought some scran. The sausages from the "Black Farmer" were a touch on the lovely side! :icon_eek::D

There were some nice dogs there, loads of bedlington/whippet crosses for some reason, more than I've seen in ages. Nice to see some Spinones and Gordon Setters (which Mike pointed out) as well as a few Irish Water Spaniels. I caught a bit of the protection dog show as we were going to see the terrier and lurcher judging, and that looked interesting, although the dogs didn't convince me.

It was good to see Phil and Mike again and LovableGit kept us entertained as usual :D Although H (Lakeland from the "old" smoochers) made all of our jaws drop with tales of his exploits! :icon_eek::lol:

I remember years ago the fare was on some playing fields at the edge of a golf course whare I had permission so on the way home we poped over with the air rifles and strangely enogh the guy on the shooting stall would not let us use our own shooting irons!! :hunter:

Dave

stabs i did go it was good but a bit on the small side, i got a few good items like a game carrier and a skinning knife and other bits and bobs next year im guna take the shotgun down and have a go at the clays down there.

I also meet a lad who lives litrally 30 seconds from my house who owns 3 lurchers and a lakeland i will hopefully go and do some foxes with him around the field when i live that are takeing some young lambs.