Hunting Boar in England

Hello, I would like to knwo if there is a place where I can hunt wild boar with my dad in england. I have heard Dorset, which is great because I live there, but no signs have actually come from there.

I do not have a dog, primarily because I keep chickens, cats, a hamster and a ferret, as well as aviary birds, and as i've had experiances with my murderous next-door neighbours dogs, that it wouldn't be good to have one. I also dislike them for personal reasons.

So, any good answers would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time. ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I would like to knwo if there is a place where I can hunt wild boar with my dad in england. I have heard Dorset, which is great because I live there, but no signs have actually come from there.

I do not have a dog, primarily because I keep chickens, cats, a hamster and a ferret, as well as aviary birds, and as i've had experiances with my murderous next-door neighbours dogs, that it wouldn't be good to have one. I also dislike them for personal reasons.

down in peasmarsh mate in east sussex theres loads

Strange explanation/question.

Not sure of the law, I guess as they are escapees then you could, but you should check the law first.

hey, theres someone younger than me on the site! if you are 12 then you cannot get an FAC so therefore you cannot hunt boar with a rifle. however your dad will be able to. my post dosent really have any useful boar hunting info so uhhh, sorry. sometime on the hunting life there are just no ansewrs to a question and we will always try our best. even if it is litterd with a bit of childish banter :tongue2:

Hmm.. I can understand not being able to hunt with a rifle... and a spear is absolutely out of the question.

Meh, I'll stick to foxes, rats and pigeons.

another jerk off has bolted from the cover

What exactly do you mean?

If you are trying to insult me, then your words turn on yourself.

Edited by Hunter4ever
Hmm.. I can understand not being able to hunt with a rifle... and a spear is absolutely out of the question.

Meh, I'll stick to foxes, rats and pigeons.

another jerk off has bolted from the cover

What exactly do you mean?

If you are trying to insult me, then your words turn on yourself.

what did you think you were going to hunt with? maybe going to bare hand wrestle it to the floor? and as for that come back - Brilliant. My nine year old stopped using it about 4 years ago.

I havent posted a lot on here but I have learnt that there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and if you ask nicely your learn a lot. maybe starting with some maners.