8 month old lurcher x lab bitch jabbed up frontlined stands 24 tts at the moment, was kept in a flat as pet but got destructive, does basic obedience has done nothing, the owner is a friend of a friend who heard I might be able to home her I wanted her myself but the boss said a definate no she throws more to the lurcher side is very fast and has very good feet she will be free to the right person PM if your interested the dog is in bristol I want to put some pictures up of her how do you do it, got some on the phone I will send to anyone interested

8 month old lurcher x lab bitch jabbed up frontlined stands 24 tts at the moment, was kept in a flat as pet but got destructive, does basic obedience has done nothing, the owner is a friend of a friend who heard I might be able to home her I wanted her myself but the boss said a definate no she throws more to the lurcher side is very fast and has very good feet she will be free to the right person PM if your interested the dog is in bristol I want to put some pictures up of her how do you do it, got some on the phone I will send to anyone interested
where in bristol mate id love to have her if its not to far,had a lab x lurcher years ago cracking dog