Guest MickyB

I agree, a nice strong dog, looks the same stamp as mine but with a smaller heed. Mate, its just a shame you dont know his breeding but in all fairness he looks the real deal alright. I hope you find a good bitch to put him over and produce some good dogs.

All the best

Micky

I agree, a nice strong dog, looks the same stamp as mine but with a smaller heed. Mate, its just a shame you dont know his breeding but in all fairness he looks the real deal alright. I hope you find a good bitch to put him over and produce some good dogs.

All the best

Micky

I know where he came from and who bred him, just that I haven't gone out of my way to do any research about names etc, etc.

Guys can use him, but my main aim is to get a pup from him to run on while the sire is still around. He may go over 2 or 3 females I would like a pup from, in which case there would be no fee, just a pup back from each. If someone had a Saluki greyhound for example and they wanted to put some Bull into it then there would be a fee of the price of a pup. Nothing against that cross, just using that as an example to explain what I meant.

questions to answer;

I do not know his weight.....I know the name of the guy who bred him and roughly in the country where.....He is 25" tts.....I am in Devon......Would be better if bitch came to him......As many ties as you like.......Wrong time of year, but if adamant we could find something on a night out..........NO he is not for sale, not even for £1,800.

post-2666-1242651045_thumb.jpgpost-2666-1242651082_thumb.jpg

I would like to give my dog the oportunity to produce what he is and can't be bothered with the hassle of having a Litter. Ayone interested in using him, let me know and we can thrash out a deal.

surely telling people about the dog would help out on securing a lining eg dogs breeding ,dogs ability's, dogs tts ,dogs age

jesus whats he been bringing down bears !!!! good dog metey

Guest MickyB

All the best

Micky

I know where he came from and who bred him, just that I haven't gone out of my way to do any research about names etc, etc.

I had a feeling you may have known, :thumbs: all the best with his future offspring

Micky

It seems since my advert went up, a few other Bull crosses have been up for Stud. It is a shame LF got hold of 'Punch's' Dam, from down here. I guess the money was strong for her at the time and a Peddler, like LF, was the only one to get his money back he paid, 10 times over. I never saw the Bitch work, I was not at all interested in Lurchers back then, but I suspect she would be another reasonable Bull cross now, as the standard has risen, along with expectations.

I am not claiming my dog has any fancy pedigree, he is just one of those dogs that would stand up to the scrutiny of those that believe in 'best to best' when breeding.

Edited to say there are a couple of guys interested with Bitches, just a question of getting together to see each others dogs work. I don't really need any more interest unless one drops out, but thanks for all the PM's and positive comments.

Edited by Shamo
Guest dances
It seems since my advert went up, a few other Bull crosses have been up for Stud. It is a shame LF got hold of 'Punch's' Dam, from down here. I guess the money was strong for her at the time and a Peddler, like LF, was the only one to get his money back he paid, 10 times over. I never saw the Bitch work, I was not at all interested in Lurchers back then, but I suspect she would be another reasonable Bull cross now, as the standard has risen, along with expectations.

I am not claiming my dog has any fancy pedigree, he is just one of those dogs that would stand up to the scrutiny of those that believe in 'best to best' when breeding.

Edited to say there are a couple of guys interested with Bitches, just a question of getting together to see each others dogs work. I don't really need any more interest unless one drops out, but thanks for all the PM's and positive comments.

he got punch sister lol, punchs dam was a pure grey

smart dog that :) atb

for once i agree with you chimp!!!! nice dog long in the back too.... i have a nice bitch 23" going on 7 now has never left me down her only downside is shes a little short coupled and at 23" does make life hard sometimes.... ideally i want a 1/4 bred or even a 1/8 bred dog for her!!! good luck tho im sure the right bitch will come along [bANNED TEXT]!!!

My apologies....been told twice now it was his Sister, that's what you get for messing with things that happened a long time ago...........but then, was 'Punch' a half and half?....lol

Guest dances

My apologies....been told twice now it was his Sister, that's what you get for messing with things that happened a long time ago...........but then, was 'Punch' a half and half?....lol

whats that suppose to mean, and he was 1/8 collie,1/8 derhound

and i think there was some saluki and whippet in there aswell.

whats that suppose to mean, and he was 1/8 collie,1/8 derhound

and i think there was some saluki and whippet in there aswell.

No offence meant.......either way LF bred quite a few off the Bitch, off the back of being related to 'Punch'. At one time he did actually lay claim to having his Dam, many moons ago. That's another story though, there are many where he is involved.....lmao.