small terriers?

shes a cracker mate! ive got a russell dog like her hes game as they come and can get into the tight spots. how old is the bitch?

Cheers mate. She's just turned 3 and does all I want her to and more, so I can't complain ;) You can't beat a good sensible Russell type imho :victory:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes a cracker mate! ive got a russell dog like her hes game as they come and can get into the tight spots. how old is the bitch?

Cheers mate. She does what I want her to, so I can't complain ;) You can't beat a good sensible Russell type imho :victory:

niceone mate. shes defo got something about her that one mate! yeah the russells defo think on there feet and get stuck in, thats what i love about them.. where you get her from mate? is she from well known lines or just worker to worker? atb

Cheers mate. She does what I want her to, so I can't complain ;) You can't beat a good sensible Russell type imho :victory:

niceone mate. shes defo got something about her that one mate! yeah the russells defo think on there feet and get stuck in, thats what i love about them.. where you get her from mate? is she from well known lines or just worker to worker? atb

Worker to worker from an old-ish strain (so I'm told). My mate got her for me when he picked up a dog pup for himself, from a guy called Heinien (spelling??) in Welshpool. He has a pack of hounds as well as the terriers, but I lost touch with the lad who picked them up and never got the breeder's number. If anyone knows him I'd love to speak to him to learn more about where she came from. All I know is both parents worked hard, and the dam was the Sealyham.

BTW judging by your quote you missed my quick ninja-edit to state her age. She's just gone 3 in December. Cheers :D

Worker to worker from an old-ish strain (so I'm told). My mate got her for me when he picked up a dog pup for himself, from a guy called Heinien (spelling??) in Welshpool. He has a pack of hounds as well as the terriers, but I lost touch with the lad who picked them up and never got the breeder's number. If anyone knows him I'd love to speak to him to learn more about where she came from. All I know is both parents worked hard, and the dam was the Sealyham.

BTW judging by your quote you missed my quick ninja-edit to state her age. She's just gone 3 in December. Cheers :D

very nice mate.. hope you findout what you wana know.. cheers mate