Lurcher pup 7 month old

Ive a smashing lookin lurcher pup he's Whippet/Beddy x Greyhound.. Will make a nice tidy dog, he's standing about 24' tts.. Im selling him through no fault of own, i jst wont have the time to train him to the ability he deserves as were expecting a baby in the nxt few days and i wont have the time to put into a lurcher pup..

Im lookin just €150 for him and would like to see him goin to someone on here that will give him a good working home..

These are the only pics ive got at the moment and will put up more tomoro..

Ive a smashing lookin lurcher pup he's Whippet/Beddy x Greyhound.. Will make a nice tidy dog, he's standing about 24' tts.. Im selling him through no fault of own, i jst wont have the time to train him to the ability he deserves as were expecting a baby in the nxt few days and i wont have the time to put into a lurcher pup..

Im lookin just €150 for him and would like to see him goin to someone on here that will give him a good working home..

smart pup pal, atb with the sale!

J.A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would u bring them up 2 armagh if i bought them

have a bump on me mate :D:D:D

Would cost that on petrol :clapper::clapper::clapper: