HALF BARREL MOLE TRAPS

CAN ANY BODY LET ME KNOW WHARE I CAN GET SOME GOOD QUALITY HALF BARREL MOLE TRAPS REASONABLY PRICED CHEERS

hi AIDY F try searching google ,flat pack co ,they are a well made british mole trap ive over 150 of these and am having ecelent results mate

531 moles to date this year and counting

cheers cornishtrapper ;)

CAN ANY BODY LET ME KNOW WHARE I CAN GET SOME GOOD QUALITY HALF BARREL MOLE TRAPS REASONABLY PRICED CHEERS

hi AIDY F try searching google ,flat pack co ,they are a well made british mole trap ive over 150 of these and am having ecelent results mate

cheers cornishtrapper ;)

CHEERS BUD WITH THAT MANY TRAPS DO YOU NOT FIND IT HARD KEEPING TRACK OF THEM ALL IV ONLY GOT 24 ND I SPEND A FAIR BIT TIME JUST LOOKING FOR THEM CHEERS

cheers cornishtrapper ;)

I take it you do agricultural moles Cornish?

CHEERS BUD WITH THAT MANY TRAPS DO YOU NOT FIND IT HARD KEEPING TRACK OF THEM ALL IV ONLY GOT 24 ND I SPEND A FAIR BIT TIME JUST LOOKING FOR THEM CHEERS

When you order some traps from FlatPack, add on some marker pins. It's easy enough to tie a bit of warning tape to the top and you will find your traps easier.

Oh, and BTW, take caps lock off. Writing in block capitals is shouting on forums and considered bad form.

cheers cornishtrapper ;)

I take it you do agricultural moles Cornish?

yes hell of alot around this year just got another 200 traps trying to keep up with it all is bloody hard work them & rabbits and all other vermin. ideal life this couldnt ask for a better job being paid to do something i well enjoy doing ,ive also cault three albino moles on a recent job in a small local garden well strange pulling a trap up with one of them in it strange enough catching one but three got them in me freezer going to get em stuffed.

When you order some traps from FlatPack, add on some marker pins. It's easy enough to tie a bit of warning tape to the top and you will find your traps easier.

Oh, and BTW, take caps lock off. Writing in block capitals is shouting on forums and considered bad form.

cheers didnt realise about the capslock carry on cheers for the heads up aidy

Bethel rhodes, Keighley, west yorkshire.

Better than flatpack anyday ;)

ive emailed these several times but as yet ive had no responce

Im not sure that keighley has caught up to the advances in technology yet, e-mail is probably unheard of in keighley, its a rough old town!!

Ring them.

Bethel rhodes, Keighley, west yorkshire.

Better than flatpack anyday ;)

ive emailed these several times but as yet ive had no responce

Im not sure that keighley has caught up to the advances in technology yet, e-mail is probably unheard of in keighley, its a rough old town!!

Ring them.

i"ll try phonning them next time thanks i thought they were werent interested , have you trird procter bros didnt think they are a bad trap very good springs