AT STUD halfx bull grey piks now attached

Guest jade19

genuine half x sire mayfieild/ried 11 years old thrown some proper pupsonly sired 3 litters and all do there job properly the dam was a bitch out top honcho done a fast trial in ireland was sent over and broke a hock in an open very fast bitch.

He is 26"tts jumps andything and takes anything you point him at but is stock steady the boy i got him of took big game and black and whites with him almost every night of the week he jumps a metal farm gate with quary in his mouth fills my freezer regularly and i dont mean with rabbits he is only at stud because i want a bitch out him he is coming up for 4 now and i would like a bitch from him that once she proves herself i can put him back over her for a pup when he is retired.

here are a few pups he isnt fit as he has been of 6 months he ripped a dew claw of then when it was healed took the top of his stopper now i took him out couple nights ago and he has cut his back pat so another month of hence im after another lurcher to do what the whippets are to small for piks do not do him justace .

he is scared up but you dont see it on the picks he knows his job he doesnt take any stick so isnt riped from erse to elbow like some !

DSC00115.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Edited by jade19

Guest jade19

ill add that for a pup it would have to be to another bullx or salukix bitch to a greyhound or anything else ill stud him at £75 2 matings

that dogs not got one mark on it at all, not that scars are everything but you would expect one or two on a working dog ffs :blink:

maybe it takes these, he does say it does big game :laugh:

zebra-picture.jpg

Edited by SJM

what an utter cock!!!!!!!!!!!! how to make friends and influence people..........no chance! bloody tit!

pleas please please re-enstate this persons mempership if he has been booted off, as i think he could contribute alot to the site with the pics of "big game" and zebras and shellsuits....lol

....i honestly cant believe some peoples stupidity!

Edited by mattyg
Guest manda

Wonder if this was the dog that was put over her bitch and all the pups died because she couldnt get to the vets in time, she had no money or bank card!!!!