Travellers cleaned the kennels out

Well lads any news? Not trying to take over your link but atleast im keeping it up there.What a load of bull shit has been written on here,From both sides "shot em burn em" if thats what you want to do, do it dont write it here. Comparing it to kid molesters? " TAKE PICTURES and let the poilce deal with it," How you going to take pictures do you really think the dogs will be in kept in sight. A few years ago i know someone that had her pet lurcher and 4week old pups stolen, The owner found the bitch and pups Guess where? The poilce told her they couldnt go on the site and she shouldnt either, she ended up paying a lot of money buying them back.

A couple of weeks ago i was told by a poilce man, even if they knew where your dogs were, they could not go and get them without a search warrent,and that judges wont issue awarrent for stolen dogs,There for you need to report morethan your dogs missing(power tools, lawnmower). Any mods why couldnt there be pictures of stolen(working) dogs avaitor size at the top of each page. After a while you would know the dog if you saw it. So instead of bull shit has any one any good ideas,of what could be done either to stop dog thiefts or to help get dogs back.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just read this post from start to finish. I am sorry to hear that you'r friends dogs were stolen. But for everyone that is going on about burning them out and things to that effect COME ON THEY PROBERLY HAVE KIDS!!! I totally agree about there being good travelllers i have been fortunate to meet. But what i will say as some one else has perviously said get the proof ie pics then got to the police and let them deal with it.

Just think before making a silly move. They have familys and proberly young kids on their site. Think about what you would do if someone came to your house and try'd to carry out the things that have been posted on here. Im sure you or anyone else would defend your self / family. I am not in any way saying that what these people have done is aceptable.

Terrie, dont worry... This place is full of hard men and dreamers, bull talkers and the like..... I have said it many times before. What is the point of typing such dribble but it still goes on, dont worry Terrie it wont happen..

And yes, gold finch i agree you, its senseless talk and it should be stopped!

Send a private message to the admins...

i agree with you boys its all burn them,take a few boys round there and if i was you i would do this! if they had proof the dogs was there then phone the police.if not shut up none of you have got the bottle to do any of it!sitting on here telling him to burn them out!like he wants to be up at court on murder charges! you would be better going on there and talking to them you got more chance that way!

i'd becarefull about going to the place, ive had real bad shite told to me about them, they realy are a bad bunch, wont stop at nothing, i bet they are already on their gaurd now after reading this so i guess your cover is already blown

st helens tinkers have a proper bad reputation, it gets me the police wont go on there and ive heard some own guns :blink: if you were grassed on about keeping a gun you would be busted!

gutted about the loss of the dogs but becarefull

atb bullet

Guest little lurcher
Well lads any news? Not trying to take over your link but atleast im keeping it up there.What a load of bull shit has been written on here,From both sides "shot em burn em" if thats what you want to do, do it dont write it here. Comparing it to kid molesters? " TAKE PICTURES and let the poilce deal with it," How you going to take pictures do you really think the dogs will be in kept in sight. A few years ago i know someone that had her pet lurcher and 4week old pups stolen, The owner found the bitch and pups Guess where? The poilce told her they couldnt go on the site and she shouldnt either, she ended up paying a lot of money buying them back.

A couple of weeks ago i was told by a poilce man, even if they knew where your dogs were, they could not go and get them without a search warrent,and that judges wont issue awarrent for stolen dogs,There for you need to report morethan your dogs missing(power tools, lawnmower). Any mods why couldnt there be pictures of stolen(working) dogs avaitor size at the top of each page. After a while you would know the dog if you saw it. So instead of bull shit has any one any good ideas,of what could be done either to stop dog thiefts or to help get dogs back.

excellent post!!! ;)

I once read a book by some romany who claimed to be a "king of the gypsies". He went on and on about the romany way of live and how they were discriminated against then he told the story about how an ice cream van pulled on site so they ripped it to pieces and stole all the guys stuff "that will teach people to try and make money off the gypsies" he laughed!

How do people with no jobs drive such big posh veichles? Do some people really belive that these old fashioned "true romanies" survive by roasting hedge hogs and mending pots and pans?

Sorry to hijack your thread which should be concentrating on finding your mates dogs. Im a weakling :icon_redface: but if you need an extra bod for your charge of the light brigade i'll be with you cos I hope people would stand by my side in similar a situation. But your first step needs to be trying to find some pics of the dogs.

Always photograph your dogs, always chip them and never show anyone your kennels.

Well at lest we have one mod on this site .

unlike the rest of the dicks on here that just follow the crowd what ever it is from running down some ones dog to this racist shit on here. Then you get the ones like Brummy who are just Cancer working their way in to this site and others, its about time they where kicked off. cant believe some one like Brummy can get away with saying stuff like that and still be able to stay on here :thumbdown: Makes you wonder if some of the mods have the same twisted thinking to.

This is for a friend of mine who is in his 60's and doesnt use a computer.

Last wednesday two guys came to south cumbria to buy a pup off a friend's friend and they asked to see the parents which were at my friends kennels as he owns the sire.

The same wednesday night thursday morning the kennels were cleaned out,

1. Airedale bull greyhound, Fawn colour and standing about 27 inch

2. Wheaton greyhound, about 27 inch

3. black bullx, standing about 25-26 inch

4. Boarder terrier

I think there might be a few more dogs to add but i am waiting for pictures off my friend.

The details we have so far are, Golden 4x4 pick up with reg number, police computer came back to veryfy that it is regestered to St Helens which is where the two said they were from, the bad bit was it came back with no MOT, TAX, or INSURANCE and it will be found on a travellers site in St Helens.

With knowing a good few people some mates of my friend checked it out and its rightits there but they said if someone went on the site then the would end up in deep deep SH#T.

Now if i remember rightly someone else on thehuntinglife hs posted about the same golden 4x4 pickup.

any help in returning these dogs would be fantastic.

If it turns out that these are the guys then the site is going up in smoke and i cant wait to watch the tw##s bur#.

If anyone did this to me then they would wish that they were getting tortured by Bin Laden and not by me.

The gypsy site you are looking for is on Sherdley Road in St Helens if you want to pay a visit :whistling: Try being nice to start with..........

I wonder if there is a way that the police can be shamed into doing something in these situations.

If a mob was to turn up where they were sure the thieves were,then told the police there intentions, maybe called the local paper.

Then maybe the police would look so inept that they would be forced to do something.

Could we organise some kind of contact organisation to get bodies together.

I think people should sell pups from a friends house when adverts are answered, just not worth risking someone casing your kennels.

Shepp

I wonder if there is a way that the police can be shamed into doing something in these situations.

If a mob was to turn up where they were sure the thieves were,then told the police there intentions, maybe called the local paper.

Then maybe the police would look so inept that they would be forced to do something.

Could we organise some kind of contact organisation to get bodies together.

I think people should sell pups from a friends house when adverts are answered, just not worth risking someone casing your kennels.

Shepp

yes you could get groups together,like terrier rescue one in region. To be a member you have to show up, you would get results. Iwonder how many dogs are stolen in a year, news papers never refuse ink.

feel very sorry for he man who had his dogs took theiving c***ts want sorting and i know what it feels like but...

too many wannabe gangsters on here full of sh*t advice remeber theres little children on these camps

waste of time saying dont tar everyone with same brush....... think what yous like