pics from our last little adventure

Guest Side by Side

Guest Side by Side

evening all just postiing a fewpic from the lastest adventure.. me and guns went out with the terriers and also he took his lurcher as well bit f exercise for him.... for a spot of ratting... total count ws i think about 5 rats...

a few pics from the day... sorry pics were on my phone and some messed up.... hear are some of the ones that did not mostally of the terriers at the end of the day....

guns ben and mona...

guns jack ben and my paterdale x layla

mona and ben

me todd and layla

guns and his lurcher todd

happy hunting

SBS

not a bad day just incase any of you were thinking y are my dogs wearing locators is just i didnt know if there were any earths in the wood better safe than sorry bit of fun for the dogs till the season starts

Guest Side by Side

ai it was a good day mate... nice to see the terriers working out than inside.... should b even more fun as well when the farmer lets us do his yard and barn as well....

happy hunting

SBS

not a bad day just incase any of you were thinking y are my dogs wearing locators is just i didnt know if there were any earths in the wood better safe than sorry bit of fun for the dogs till the season starts

Nothing wrong with that mate ;):good:

pickaxe these lads are only youngsters and at leat they are getting out with their dogs and doing a bit even if its only rats better than the dogs locked up day in day out till te season starts ...... jordan when you actually own a dog and get out with it then your opinion will be worth something ...........

Guest nitevision
pickaxe these lads are only youngsters and at leat they are getting out with their dogs and doing a bit even if its only rats better than the dogs locked up day in day out till te season starts ...... jordan when you actually own a dog and get out with it then your opinion will be worth something ...........
i was going to say the same thing,why is it these lads get so much stick,and normaly off of the same people,they have ago,and they look after their animals,wots the problem. :11:
Guest Side by Side
i would rather see a post and pics than no post at all .. :clapper: we were all young once ,in my case many years ago :11: the lads are keen i will give them that ..

well i guess theres no pleasing everyone.... :no:

but thanks to the lads to have given constructive posts.... :good:

happy hunting

SBS