is this true?

Correct me if im wrong here...but aint the sport of rugby a big part of the country of Wales CULTURE!!!,the Welsh love their rugby...they eat,sleep and love the game with a passion that the other home countries only play at really...and when it comes to a bit of banter between the English lads...well again i think the Welsh lads will not mind me saying like us Scots its also a bit of a passion for them too :D

So Tom maybe you should grow the feck up a bit because this is general chat fella and from what i can see the lads are having a bit of banter about such things...if you want to teach the class about fecking rambling on about fecking history why dont you feck off to some fecking history site ffs....somtimes i think your guilty of taking this internety thing a wee tad too serious at times...act your fecking age Tom and stop being so pompous and self-centred.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct me if im wrong here...but aint the sport of rugby a big part of the country of Wales CULTURE!!!,the Welsh love their rugby...they eat,sleep and love the game with a passion that the other home countries only play at really...and when it comes to a bit of banter between the English lads...well again i think the Welsh lads will not mind me saying like us Scots its also a bit of a passion for them too :D

I thought of that after I typed my reply Gaz, but couldn't be arsed to log back on & edit my post! :laugh:

Well said mate. :notworthy:;)

Tom, it's the nature of forums.

Especially on the General forum, people treat it like a conversation in the pub. How often do they stay on topic?

Do you need oxygen on that soap-box, mate? :laugh:

Tom, it's the nature of forums.

Especially on the General forum, people treat it like a conversation in the pub. How often do they stay on topic?

Do you need oxygen on that soap-box, mate? :laugh:

Don't worry about it mate, quite prone to getting bees in his Tam O'Shanter, is oor Tom... :rolleyes:

First time I've seen him ask to be deleted for a few months though. :hmm::D