newbird for this season

turk

Looking forward to hearing about it Turk :thumbs:

these!! if I hatch any :whistling:... will be gone at at <9 weeks> just after penning unless imprinted! the shelf life in these aviaries is used up by then before they start to smash themselves up in the aviaries.................

Jasper

• 2 months later...
Guest fuggytail
just woundering what new bird you having for this season? mine is a female finish gos 11 wks to go im counting the days :boogie::D

mines a imprint spar looking forward to it 3 days to go and counting :boogie:

Got a young American Kez I am imprinting now.

I love watching my mates gos going for pheasants in flight but dont like not seeing the end of the flight or the running cross god knows how many fields to find them. So am going for a scaled down version. Flew a musket briefly last season and loved it but wanted something that is a bit easier to keep in the hous - no slicing of the mutes.

Regards

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
just woundering what new bird you having for this season? mine is a female finish gos 11 wks to go im counting the days :boogie::D

im just training a female redtail weighing 3lb ish for this season and also ita my first bird i have trained myself training is going real smooth and super fast only had her a week and already jumping 8ft to the fist

im just training a female redtail weighing 3lb ish for this season and also ita my first bird i have trained myself training is going real smooth and super fast only had her a week and already jumping 8ft to the fist

nice mate keep me posted

• 2 weeks later...