stupid housing officer lol

Housing officer has said i have to get rid of the ferrets that ive had for a year now lol.I know they cant make me cos i got permission before i even got them.Been on to the lawyer and going to see him on monday.The reason i have been told to get rid is lol theyre NOT domestic pets apparently :o Theyre wild animals and a danger to the public :clapper: .Explained that they are very much domesticated and with a solid hutch and really good mesh and two hasp and staples padlocked shut i doubt they would manage to escape and maul the public :realmad: :censored::chair::wallbash::wallbash: Still no joy im still getting the speil about theyre dangerous wild animals etc been in touch with a few places to try and get a letter stating theyre not wild human eating lions just perfectly tame ferrets.I am gonna lose it with this women if i get made to get rid i will let them loose in her office lol

Typical ignorant attitude: maybe you should print out a history of ferrets and send it to her! Highlight the bits where it says the Romans used ferrets: and that it was considered a genteel sport for ladies in the middle ages...........that should make her change her attitude!

if they are classed as a wild animal, and quote " a danger to the public " then they have to be licensed, ! if they do not have to be licensed then they are no danger, and not wild they are domestic, if they can be handled then they are tame by definition, sounds to me as if this woman has something against ferrets, i would go over her head go straight to her superior, and make a big song and dance about it, chances are she will back down, play a predujice card, i fecking hate jobsworths.

give her loads of stick, i would get the rspca involved, local papers etc. ( if you got permission then thats the end of it )

make her realise that she aint that important. ;)

Hi Kay The guy wont need any luck.We all know ferrets are domesticated.This is just a silly little women.Who has a job that says officer.So she thinks she something.Well this time shes wrong.As snipe says go above her head make a song and dance about it.I bet your man will never have any problems from her again.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

My mate had the same bother come december he get's a chap at the door council housing officer ive been told youve ferret hutches in the garden so he says sure you want a look and takes him up the garden to the empty hutches as he'd moved them all into hes garden shed for the winter .Bloke had a look said nothing and left never heard from them again

Hi Kay The guy wont need any luck.We all know ferrets are domesticated.This is just a silly little women.Who has a job that says officer.So she thinks she something.Well this time shes wrong.As snipe says go above her head make a song and dance about it.I bet your man will never have any problems from her again.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

Well hopefully , the womans going to look pretty stupid when she finds out there domesticated , you would have thought she had done a little research first :laugh:

Well hopefully , the womans going to look pretty stupid when she finds out there domesticated , you would have thought she had done a little research first :laugh:

Most people would Kay.But as you say she is stupid and i hope she gets her books for harrasment.atb. Catcher 1 :clapper:

F*CKING IGNORANT B*TCH! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: sorry..really winds me up that if she gets her way you will lose your ferrets that you have taken time to feed and water and bonded with.its not [bANNED TEXT].a ferret makes a better pet than a cat.iv never seen any of my ferrets asleep on next doors rangerover or shi*tin all over someones lawn.tell that to housin b*tch! update this post and let us know how you get on.good luck!