lurcher bitch for sale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you should of thought about the consequence if the dog killed one of your neighbor's cats before you got it.

if you had it would of saved the dog being pushed from pillar to post.

i personally wouldn't get rid of a dog because it killed a cat and i have a cat which my dogs are broken to BUT if for some reason they did kill it none of my dogs would be going anywhere

that said give the bloke a break he has made a mistake and if he thinks about it in hindsight he wouldn't of got the dog in the first if he wasn't prepared for it to possibly kill a cat.

good luck hope th dogs next home is permanent

Guest jade19

if the dog were still in scotland i would have taken her but dumfries was far enough for me never mind co durham she is a nice enough bitch but as said none of my animals would be going for a cat they would have to put me in a straight jacket before they would get near any dog of mine .

she is a nice looking animal and deserves alot better than to be thrown about like a toy when bought knowingly to be a cat killer bye supposedly a sensible adult ? all im saying is muzzle the dog in public if its that bad only have it un muzzled while you work it my bullx is never in public without a muzzle cause if a male dog he doesnt know passes us and i have the bitchs he will go for that dog threw protecting his bitchs i wouldnt part with him for my life so someone give the dog a proper chance !

as said get this bitch to scotland and a permanent home for her here im after a bitch and i could have a lot worse in my kennel than a dog that lives to kill .