lurcher bitch for sale

lurcher bitch 3 years old collie greyhound/minshaw works day and night hunts really well good jumper straight back to hand 25" just bought of a member of here called del from dumfries because it killed his neighbours cat and guess what it has just grabbed my neighbours cat must go dont want no profit just want my money back 120 pounds pm me for telephone number

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade19

i was gonna buy this bitch ? would it not have been comon sense to keep it eather muzzled around cats or totaly away from them ? i would have taken your hand of but no danger would i travel that far why buy the dog to then have to re sell her a few weeks later the poor bitch wont know if she's coming or going .

has it seen much?
only had the dog three weeks lost count how many rabbits it has had killed a fair few big eared things raced other things if you know what i mean pm me for futher details
i was gonna buy this bitch ? would it not have been comon sense to keep it eather muzzled around cats or totaly away from them ? i would have taken your hand of but no danger would i travel that far why buy the dog to then have to re sell her a few weeks later the poor bitch wont know if she's coming or going .

i have the same problem, you dont know when a pet cat is going to wonder across the street and we are also one pet cat less thanks to my lurcher, cant blame em it runs they chase, instinct really.....all preventions can be taken but sometimes accidents do happen

i have the same problem, you dont know when a pet cat is going to wonder across the street and we are also one pet cat less thanks to my lurcher, cant blame em it runs they chase, instinct really.....all preventions can be taken but sometimes accidents do happen

If you are worried about a cat crossing the street then why not put it on a lead?

If you are worried about a cat crossing the street then why not put it on a lead?

well personally i dont live on a street but you know what i mean someones cat might totter through the park and the lurcher thinks hunting time and the cat ends up the same way myne did :(

the dog slipped its collar up the field and grabbed the cat nout i could do about it dont want it to happen again so im goingto get rid of it before anybody says anything im not a dog dealer and for all you genuine people out there sorry for the last comment

Guest fence_hopper

who gives a sh*t it's only a cat. let the lad sell his dog. but you got to admit you new it killed cats but you bought it anyway now it killed one for you your selling it, i hope the bitch ends up in good hands next time instead of passing it about.. alb with the sale al

you train a dog for months to chase and kill the dog makes an error and kills a cat and the dog is for sale sumthing no right the last thing a would do if my dog killed a cat was sell it these things happen what would u say if it chased a rabbit and did not kill it