little badger cub

Guest fuzzylampkin

image0990eu.jpg

went out this evening to shoot a couple of rabbits for the ferts and saw this little fellow going about his business, sorry about the quality but only had the phone with me

Guest fuzzylampkin
What a shit pic.. :D .. get a proper camera you nugget..

Millet

why you bitching like a suckling pig half brother ill bring your camera back at the next hog roast :guitar:

Edited by fuzzylampkin
Guest Side by Side

What a shit pic.. :D .. get a proper camera you nugget..

Millet

why you bitching like a suckling pig half brother ill bring your camera back at the next hog roast :guitar:

there is just no pleaseing some people lol... :D

happy hunting

SBS

went out this evening to shoot a couple of rabbits for the ferts and saw this little fellow going about his business, sorry about the quality but only had the phone with me

Hope you shoot better than you take a picture arse wipe......... :whistle: :yes: :stink:

Guest fuzzylampkin

Hope you shoot better than you take a picture arse wipe......... :whistle: :yes: :stink:

i can shoot better than you can play the banjo cousin :guitar:

Guest JOEB

Off topic I know.................but who would think of dressing there cock up as a cowboy? :blink::blink: ..............and more than that..........then taking a picture????????? :ph34r: :o:unsure:

Intresting that you have pictures like that at your disposal Fuzzy old chap :unsure::unsure::guitar: :ph34r:

JOEB

Guest fuzzylampkin
That's got to be your nob little man.. :11: :11: .. what's it called again is it micro penis.. :D ..because you are lacking in something..

Millet

only you would know a Millet :whistle: