Hi All,

Well some of you may remember I was giving up back in November but after much thought I decided Id keep the brindle pup.

Hes now almost 12 months old and is 26.5" tts and coming along nicely. He jumps, although sometimes a bit hesitantly at first but time and experience will perfect this. Hes broken to stock, comes back when called, walks at your side and doesnt drag you on the lead. He retrieves his ball or anything you throw on walks but still giddy with the few rabbits hes had.

Hes silent in the kennels and I dont think Ive ever heard him bark. Hes great with other dog and kids.

Hes unspoiled and has been lamping all of 2 or 3 times and had a few rabbits, that is it. The dog is keen and in the right hands Im sure will make someone very happy.

His sire is a 29" 3/8 5/8 called Zak, some of you on here may know the dog and his mother is a racey 3/4 bull x.

The reason I am getting rid is due to having to take on a second job to make ends meet and to starting a plumbing course in september and its not fair for the dog to spend more time than he does just going for walks instead of working like he should.

I am asking £200 for the dog and Im near Manchester but may be able to meet you. I have just taken the pictures of the dog after walking him and feeding him but they dont do him justice but are the best i can do until I get some more batteries for my camera. Any questions feel free to ask, but this is it for me, no more dogs as I just donmt have the time anymore.

regards

Andy

post-6049-1242257941_thumb.jpg

post-6049-1242257752_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Well some of you may remember I was giving up back in November but after much thought I decided Id keep the brindle pup.

Hes now almost 12 months old and is 26.5" tts and coming along nicely. He jumps, although sometimes a bit hesitantly at first but time and experience will perfect this. Hes broken to stock, comes back when called, walks at your side and doesnt drag you on the lead. He retrieves his ball or anything you throw on walks but still giddy with the few rabbits hes had.

Hes silent in the kennels and I dont think Ive ever heard him bark. Hes great with other dog and kids.

Hes unspoiled and has been lamping all of 2 or 3 times and had a few rabbits, that is it. The dog is keen and in the right hands Im sure will make someone very happy.

His sire is a 29" 3/8 5/8 called Zak, some of you on here may know the dog and his mother is a racey 3/4 bull x.

The reason I am getting rid is due to having to take on a second job to make ends meet and to starting a plumbing course in september and its not fair for the dog to spend more time than he does just going for walks instead of working like he should.

I am asking £200 for the dog and Im near Manchester but may be able to meet you. I have just taken the pictures of the dog after walking him and feeding him but they dont do him justice but are the best i can do until I get some more batteries for my camera. Any questions feel free to ask, but this is it for me, no more dogs as I just donmt have the time anymore.

regards

Andy

post-6049-1242257941_thumb.jpg

post-6049-1242257752_thumb.jpg

post-6049-1242258318_thumb.jpg

post-6049-1242258340_thumb.jpg