webley raider back up

Webley raider in 2 shot .22 silencer nikko stirling gold crown scope 3-9x40 will take £120 south west

SOLD, IF ITS IN GOOD NICK I'LL TAKE THAT OFF YOUR HANDS, CAN YOU SEND ME UR DETAILS, HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS??

Sorry guys sold impending pick up from someome local of here.reason why's it was so cheap is the stock had been sprayed and the silencer with weapon paint and no one tale it for 180,150 so I've had to drop its a buyers market for everything at the mo

Sorry guys sold impending pick up from someome local of here.reason why's it was so cheap is the stock had been sprayed and the silencer with weapon paint and no one tale it for 180,150 so I've had to drop its a buyers market for everything at the mo

'

Just a quick message to say thanks for the gun my son loves it .The green paint on the woodwork is all off it took 2 hours with the edge of a credit card, all of it just flaked off leaving a prefect stock underneath .

i put a few pellets though it last night and i was impressed with the power it has .

so once again thanks for a very cheap pcp gun ;)

No probs mate.

'

Just a quick message to say thanks for the gun my son loves it .The green paint on the woodwork is all off it took 2 hours with the edge of a credit card, all of it just flaked off leaving a prefect stock underneath .

i put a few pellets though it last night and i was impressed with the power it has .

so once again thanks for a very cheap pcp gun ;)