BEDLINGTON WHIPPET

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

due to time wasters i have a beddi whippet still for sale starting to come on well quiet in kennel don't even know he's there, great with other dogs he's a genuin little dog. he will be ideal for ferreting or lamping he's a fast little dog 21tts.. he needs to be gone buy the end of next week so if your after a well put together well bred genuine dog be quick no more time wasting will take 100 ovno or swap for a bltz or ferreting equipment. based in anglsey ring me on 07768445279

PLEASE NO MORE TIME WASTERS

post-13136-1241897791_thumb.jpg

due to time wasters i have a beddi whippet still for sale starting to come on well quiet in kennel don't even know he's there, great with other dogs he's a genuin little dog. he will be ideal for ferreting or lamping he's a fast little dog 21tts.. he needs to be gone buy the end of next week so if your after a well put together well bred genuine dog be quick no more time wasting will take 100 ovno or swap for a bltz or ferreting equipment. based in anglsey ring me on 07768445279

PLEASE NO MORE TIME WASTERS

post-13136-1241897791_thumb.jpg

its a shame mate the dog is for nowt at that price i keep beddiexs meself.if i was closer i would of probably had him meself for our lass to run on but i hope you get sorted soon mate

Guest AngelicAcid

100 quid is a steal for a beddy whippet, and 21tts is a good height ;) .

Should be no need to ask whats the best he will take for it, best of luck with the sale, cracking looking dog.

Guest fence_hopper

to many messers on here don't bother asdking questions wasting peoples time saying you'll come for a dog and not you know who you's are...dog gone takes the piss all the messers i had