wippit/grayhound for sale

post-31661-1241884015_thumb.jpga lot of time as been put into this bitch and she been catching bunnys nite and day. she16 month old. 23tts and listen's good. walks off the lead and heels. retrieves 85% of the time. shes a kean bitch to work. BAD PONITS if the bitch know ur around then she tens to yap and if she see's lights go on in the house. i payed £150......i'll take £100

i cant put pics up for some season but if your intrested i'll send them buy phone. p.s every think iv told you is true....pl pm me thanks brett

Edited by barks

Good with other dogs? What about kids? Why are you selling mate?

she brillant with kids and over dogs. im selling because iv only half trained her my self and my daughter's bedroom is at the back of the house and she going though a stage of wanting to sleep with the light on and the dogs yapping......that is all mate im not going to lie.....she a good bitch. if i had her from a pup and trained her like the rest of my dogs then i wouldnt let her go.

Good with other dogs? What about kids? Why are you selling mate?

sh its everywhere

[bANNED TEXT] eals that cant keep is nose out and dont know what there on about....make me laugh

HI HES GOT ON IS OTHER THREAD £150 BUT WILL TAKE £100 FOR IT . WARESBOUTS ARE YOU MATE THANKS?????

ye mate £100 i wont but she just been sold. a lad on is way down now 2 pic her up. thanks anyway lads