As above really iv got a carea707 for sale fully tuned to the hilts in very very good nick comes with scope ,bag,ammo i want £400 for it anyone intrested should pm me for details cheers chaps

As above really iv got a carea707 for sale fully tuned to the hilts in very very good nick comes with scope ,bag,ammo i want £400 for it anyone intrested should pm me for details cheers chaps

im interested in yourrifle mate is it still for sale if so im willing to travel from manchester tonight for it

im interested in yourrifle mate is it still for sale if so im willing to travel from manchester tonight for it

Hey up mate thanks for the intrest i did try to pm you back last night along with everyone els that sent me a pm the gun is still for sale at £400 i wont take any less or swap it or even part x it so please please stop asking minor this isnt aimed at you mate but you wouldnt belive the amount of offers iv had asking for swaps part x and just plain silly offers like 300 pound :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: