working saiuki bull grey for sale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all depends why or what situation the dog and kid was in? i no a guy whos staffy jumped up at a 3yo and its tooth ripped the kids lip nearly off wasnt deliberate but if he wasnt there and this happened in the garden the guy would of thought the dog had gone for him which wasnt the case, theres plenty of guard dogs that would bite as soon as they get chance doesnt mean they should be put down, just rehome the dog to someone with experiance, you guys forget some kids are no good with dogs just as some dogs are no good with kids

i would say that is the best way to put :clapper:

Guest AngelicAcid

To me the dog is food aggressive, something that with a bit patience and if you know what youre doing can easily be solved, best of luck with the sale.

Too many people ready to put the lad and the dog down.

Best luck mate, good cross to have. ;)

To me the dog is food aggressive, something that with a bit patience and if you know what youre doing can easily be solved, best of luck with the sale.

thanks bud

thanks bud

hi there i have just got someone that sounds ok for my bitch but i can not pm till the 8th of may can some one tell me why thanks

thanks bud

hi there i have just got someone that sounds ok for my bitch but i can not pm till the 8th of may can some one tell me why thanks

i can pm now thanks :blink:

;)

didnt think it would be long pups next mark my words :no:

it is you that sold me the dog lampingmad :censored:

ha ha dont do selling lad they here till they DIE

I HAVE KNOWN YOU 18 MONTH AND YOU HAVE OWENED AT LEAST 14 DOGS I COULD FIND ALL THE POSTS ON HERE WERE YOU BOUGHT THEM OF UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES ;)

;)

I HAVE KNOWN YOU 18 MONTH AND YOU HAVE OWENED AT LEAST 14 DOGS I COULD FIND ALL THE POSTS ON HERE WERE YOU BOUGHT THEM OF UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES ;)

go on then :feck: i have got 3 dogs and that is with the dog i got of you you are a f**k up you are a liar be very carfull dick head you was going to kill this dog and you only had the dog for 1 day

;)

go on then :feck: i have got 3 dogs and that is with the dog i got of you you are a f**k up you are a liar be very carfull dick head you was going to kill this dog and you only had the dog for 1 day

be very carefull dick head ???? ha ha ha

im a phone call away ZIONK

;)

why would i want to phone you your full of shit you have got a litter due soon be very careful this man lies

;)

why would i want to phone you your full of shit you have got a litter due soon be very careful this man lies

full of shit ha ha says the 31 year old boy has been

a bricklayer 5 years

a champion boxer 10 years

8 years steel fixing

owened a scrap yard 15 years

a wagon driver 10 years

a co pilot for nhs helecopter services 7 years

the list is endless

if the dog has gone for your little one why is it for sale??

either give it away WHICH I WOULDNT ADVISE

or PUT THE F**KER TO SLEEP