FERRET HUTCHES.

Guest Frank

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moomin300uk

Chalkwarren, why do you find it necessary to add input to a thread and then constantly delete what you have added.... :wacko: .... :wacko: ....i dont know how many times i have scrolled through different subjects on here and on smoochers and nearly everything you have posted has been taken off by you.

Just wondering why you feel the need to constantly do it thats all.

SINDASOX :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Life sucks ,.learn to live with it.... :yahoo:

:D @ moomin & caleb ;)

Edited by CHALKWARREN

Chalkwarren, why do you find it necessary to add input to a thread and then constantly delete what you have added.... :wacko: .... :wacko: ....i dont know how many times i have scrolled through different subjects on here and on smoochers and nearly everything you have posted has been taken off by you.

Just wondering why you feel the need to constantly do it thats all.

SINDASOX :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Life sucks ,.learn to live with it.... :yahoo:

:D @ moomin & caleb ;)

GOT YOU :laugh::laugh: DELETE THIS ONE is it because your famous and dont want to be miss quoted :11: you going up to the scone game fair PL

GOOD HUNTING ALL WPOODGA

Might go C,...mind you,..I've heard that you are so famous now, you even charge for autographs :laugh:

Seriously,...regarding my 'deleting problem',..er,.its a medical thing,...I just get fed up chatting to guys who ain't on the same wavelength,...so,.when a thread is going nofeckinwhere,...I just 'gets me coat',.and fecks off,. :laugh: But,.I'll willingly 'talk dogs' with a genuine guy till the cows come home,.... ;)

All the best to ALL crosses,...CHALKWARREN....

Edited by CHALKWARREN
Guest Frank
Guest moomin300uk

not to sure of the age think 9 or ten weeks got them from Keeps who is on this forum.... you still waiting to get yours?? they cant half pack the grub away for little lasses ha ha :)

Guest Frank
not to sure of the age think 9 or ten weeks got them from Keeps who is on this forum.... you still waiting to get yours?? they cant half pack the grub away for little lasses ha ha :)

Got mine this evening, 2 jills, one polecat and one white. Letting them settle in for the night, gave them a little grub and their settling in nicely. :)

Will post pics tommorow ;)

Getting 2 more in a week or so.

Frank.

Also got another hutch, made by a carpenter this time, half the price of the other. :D

Post pic of that too tommorow.

Frank.

Guest moomin300uk

Got mine this evening, 2 jills, one polecat and one white. Letting them settle in for the night, gave them a little grub and their settling in nicely. :)

Will post pics tommorow ;)

Getting 2 more in a week or so.

Frank.

Also got another hutch, made by a carpenter this time, half the price of the other. :D

Post pic of that too tommorow.

Frank.

nice one frank looking forward to the pics :)