Done it at last

Guest traceyg

Guest traceyg

At last I had the long awaited chance to joint a roe deer,I love messing with fresh chicken,rabbits etc. but always wanted to either do a pig or a deer. and today i did just that . I did have the help from a good friend but he left me alone to sort it out myself . I also watched the video that Ian b put up that also helped me a great deal. i was pretty proud of the end result .And i hope it tastes as good as it looks

post-11694-1223231328.jpg

post-11694-1223231345.jpg

post-11694-1223231364.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ Tracey.........you wield a mean knife mate :laugh: You could get a part in "Silence of the Lambs" Hannibal Lecter has got nothing on you. :laugh:

Seriously though Tracey..........well done ..........not many would tackle that job for sure........another milestone safely out of the way then ;)

Regards

Rolfe. ;) x

Nice one Tracey.

A couple more and those little niggles you had this time will soon disappear till you could do it in your sleep!

Good stuff though, I know a lot wouldn't even try.

And....You have the added bonus of some great tasting meat for one Sunday. Hope you enjoy it.

SS :thumbs: